A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Ch. 81 - The Female Knight and Gender Bending Pt.2

Dex-chan lover
Time for Tumblr + Twitter feat Muh Sexuality warzone comments again...

Dex-chan lover
THAT'S IT FOOLY! BLUE BALL HER! THEN YOU'L FINALLY SCORE! (not really)

Dex-chan lover
i was (and still am) hoping that they would actually swap genders permanently...

@NoForcee i'm sorry, we're you expecting actual plot progress in a story that has no or barely any actual plot in it? i'm just here for the romcom

Curious about if the author follows through on the story line, now that Leo now knows how it feels to get that pent up.

Dex-chan lover
Guys, the author wouldn't bring back genderbending if it wasn't "requested"... I bet the author will bring it again in the next episodes...

You know, it almost feels like pandering. I'm unsure if that's what it is, but I find it really strange that the whole premise of this rom-com was a nerdy magician dude in love with a badass warrior lady with abs of steel, to now genderbent doujinshi shit.

Instead of doing this VERY pointless shtick, the author could have simply had them have ACTUAL progression... But nah, them degenerates seem to need people to cater to them wherever they go.

Lmao, I mean really, I don't read Bezerk for the fluff. So It would be really unusual and kind of dumb if the author started making fluffy love stories in it.

All this said It is a comedy, so hopefully, the author stops really soon with this dumb arc and has them back doing something everyone came here in the first place to enjoy.

This manga is getting worse and worse, like again really? With the exact same punchline. Ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread