A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Ch. 81 - The Female Knight and Gender Bending Pt.2

Dex-chan lover
So if Leo understands how frustrating it can be a guy will she be a little more intimate with Fooly.... Yeah right it will probably take another 50-100 chapters before that would ever happen

Dex-chan lover
We still need to see how the other characters react to them being genderbent; Fooly's sister, demon, berserk blade, leo subordinate.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, they could still fuck. Fooly's feminine enough that it'd barely even count as gay if he just puts on a dress or something.

That's how the manga should've been from the start because fooly as a girl is too good :)

Dex-chan lover
They suck as a potential couple
Leo should realize already she's more into girls and Fooly should go for the berserk blade

What's next? They gonna change to furries?!
It's starting to feel boring. They are stuck, nothing goes on FFS..

Dex-chan lover
I never wanted Leo to experience blue balls.
I feel as though I've let her down some how.

Contributor
when i get this gender bender chapters a get the same feeling as leo, I came here for a romance with a tomboy with nice abs but not even that it is delivering anymore. SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHHH

Fed-Kun's army
Leo just needs to get a strap-on and make Fooly a girl in the relationship without potions. Fooly isn't going make a move otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
Leo is definitely a lesbian, either fooly finds the way to turn into a girl permanently or give up.

Dex-chan lover
if girl Fooly and guy Leo were having sex, and Fooly changed back, where would guy Leo's penis be inserted into? 🤔

Double-page supporter
How to make girl understand a man feeling? Make her into a "him" then give "him" the infamous blue balls

Users who are viewing this thread