A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Ch. 94 - The Female Knight and Pent Up Emotions

Dex-chan lover
@wilddeath
@otakubouzu

Not all characters, but boy is it a common trope. FMA had a lot of strong women characters that didn't just regress with love. RWBY does too. But it's annoyingly common.

Dex-chan lover
F for Anri having to put up with this bullshit. She can't exactly go home like this either, since this the lovestruck idiots are actually liable to get themselves killed at this rate.

Leo's hit dere critical capacity, and it's wearing her down. Best help her vent it out...somehow, Fooly.

Dex-chan lover
Obviously leo is like this because she never felt this way before so doesn't know how to handle it. They just need to do it until she no longer freks out at his face.

Double-page supporter
Anri's anger is totally justified. I'm happy to see Leo acting like this but the timing is less than ideal. Which is hilarious btw.

Dex-chan lover
odggf2.png

Whomis that adorable creature and what did she do to Leo?

Dex-chan lover
feels like we are close to the end, she realized her feelings, it either ends or it goes the amano route...

XL

Dex-chan lover
Did the Author mixed up their manga character or something. Who is this girl XD

Dex-chan lover
Ok I'm happy Leo has finally realized her feelings but this is ridiculous. I'm on Anri's side here.

Dex-chan lover
@NinjaGoemon I prefer when they TRY to go mewling kitten. Either because that's what they think the guy/gal wants or what they feel is SUPPOSED to be how they act and it doesn't quite work.

Users who are viewing this thread