A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Vol. 1 Ch. 20 - The Female Knight and Tears

Double-page supporter
I don't really expect serious developments to happen. This just doesn't seem like that kind of series.
Don't get me wrong I'd love it if things took a serious turn but for now I'm cool with simple, fluffy love between two goofballs.

Dex-chan lover
You guys realize there cannot be character development until the Female Knight hairs grows right? its too short to be cut.

This manga can always go two ways: comedy or wholesomeness. This time the author missed a great opportunity to develop the story and went for cheep tropes... Too bad...
I wonder what are their editors even doing sonetimes...

@Kosac07

I'm with you 100% on this one. Normally, a painful chapter will just be dismissed and I'll head off to the next one.

This one missed a good opportunity to do some character development. But it appears to have been passed over in order to maintain the precious tsundere aspect of the main character.

There are times when Manga humor is truly funny; and then the same attempts end up as cringe.

This chapter showed such promise. Sad to see it in pieces on the ground.

Breakthrough moment wasted. Not like men need to have a backstory, right? They're all just shallow pervs. /s

Users who are viewing this thread