A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Vol. 2 Ch. 34 - The Female Knight and the Berserk Blade P…

Dex-chan lover
...You know, I appreciate this maga, really. Yes, it's not the best written or drawn, yes it's pretty clumsy and all, and yes the tropes it want to play are cliché as fuck, but it's still good entertainment and sometimes, we get actual nice moment and genuinely funny jokes.

But it's starting to fall a bit too much into the cliché storm IMO... Damn, the scary looking girl is actually a cute shy fangirl of Leo, wow, who the fuck could have expected that, except anyone who had read at least 2 romcom in his/her life.... Plus, the way it's going, it's AGAIN a jealousy mini-arc and the new girl have 95% to actually fall in love with Fooly...

Seriously, the original setup was good, about two people learning to know each other better, why the fuck are we stuck in a chain of jealousy moment put in place by a pseudo-harem situation? ! Seriously, every damn female character introduced until now is just here to make Leo feel jealous...

In short, I'm starting to get tired of that, please, author, prove us that you can be more than a generator of cliché tropes and that you can actually handle romance in a nice way....

(PS: Shark teeth are pretty cool and sexy as fuck, I give that to the new girl)

Supporter
Those dagger-like pearly whites of hers are so good. I love shark teeth.

Aggregator gang
Just lol if you don't want those sharkteeth biting gum-deep into your gl◯ns

Color me shocked not only the berserk blade is shy(and has teeth that puts a shark to shame) but damn he her "first" friend

jak

Contributor
Berserk Blade is a cutie pie, but getting a blow job from her would be terrifying.

Dex-chan lover
@KafukaPalazzo , Yeah, I do agree that this had the potential to be just a feel good deconstruction of some fantasy trope, but it pretty soon just turned into a cycle of padding things out with unimportant characters...I still imagine there might be an end, but that’ll most likely just come when it starts getting stale for the viewers (and the story will be offed). But as right now it’s just a struggle to mantain the status-quo.

The scary girl that’s actually just shy is as old a trope as they come, and if this was a better handled story I’d trust the author to make her a springboard to advance the plot, sadly that’s not the case. Though I’ve gotta say her design is my favorite one in the series... SHARP TEETH

Users who are viewing this thread