A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Vol. 4 Ch. 65 - The Female Knight and Mental Limits

Dex-chan lover
@Ketsujo and @Tibanderstap not really, i think she's built up a bit of a resistance to male stares, and female hostility. She also showed that she is only really vulnerable to Fooly's flirting, so she watches herself around him, but this came out of nowhere, so it got her good.

Fed-Kun's army
This started great but at some point it lost its mojo. IDK I'll give a few more chapters then bye. It Is a great concept but it feels like the author has run out of ideas

Fed-Kun's army
Meh. If you aren't attracted to him in his normal form, just let him off the hook and quit stringing him along.

Fed-Kun's army
past 3 chapters sorta make me feel like the author was abducted by aliens and had his brain rewired

Would make sense that she fawns over fem Fooly since Leo's never been treated as a woman before. I bet Leo will get turned into a guy at some point and Fooly with reaffirm that he loves Leo no matter what like we goober we're used to.

Dex-chan lover
No sympathy from me, Leo. You've been leaving the boy hanging for ages, so it's only fair she gets to do the same to you.

So this isn't really the logical comparison since we're dealing with entirely different hormones, but can we assume that, based on manga logic, Female Fooly being stacked means that normal Fooly has it going on downstairs?

Dex-chan lover
Leo is Foolysexual. Too bad for Fooly she seems to like female Fooly even better.

@Hollow7F and @CountryMage, I'm so genuinely thankful you guys made your comments because all the "she's just gay" or "bi female leaning" was going to stick in my head and make me feel kinda sad for her for the rest of this manga because of the straight pairing that she genuinely would enjoy less than the yuri one, could not thin of another reason and now I can enjoy the wholesome as nobody is sad anymore in the pair

Woohoo

Dex-chan lover
i'm think that she is less into yuri and more like what @Hollow7F say about 'foolysesual.' However, I think it more of the character/trope that fooly is that she like and the less about fooly himself, though it does help. Fooly, in general, is a weak(cute?) man that both very determine and very in love with her, and occasion, show power exceed the norm, nonether this is trigger by her, aka, fooly need her. When fooly genderbend, he is both ignorace of his body and to how other view his new body. So new fooly is just the same strenght as old fooly, but he is now even more cute/dainty and is also target by guys. She want to protect this fooly more then old fooly. Oh, and few people like old fooly, vs everyone like new fooly (she became possesive)

Dex-chan lover
It's odd, but somehow "Girl Fooly" is cuter than Miss Leo and his sister. Never expected that.

FUckin' sage mode I'm dead

Also anyone who thinks Leo isn't into guy fooly too, go reread the entire fukkin' manga you muffins. That shit's a normal romance, you'd be caught pretty off guard if your lover suddenly grew something new down there too, might even... *ahem... learn something about yourself too.

Users who are viewing this thread