A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman - Vol. 7 Ch. 131 - The Female Knight and What Doesn't Change

Well, it was decent for most of it. For some reason tho, I didn't expect this one to end. Idk how. Very cute ending.

7/10.

Dex-chan lover
Awww... I wanted to see Leo being all cute in a wedding dress. Glad to see Succubus-chan back for a panel, though. God, I'm gonna miss this silly story.

@fullonweeb Thanks for translating this silly ass series, guys.

Fed-Kun's army
Well that was a fun ride while it lasted, hope to see more abs in the next work of this artist

Dex-chan lover
It started REALLY solid, really good and cute...had some problems halfway (not really the fact that it was going nowhere, more the fact that to drag things it went on introducing more and more characters without a real motivation imho), but it ended well and this last chapter is better than a lot of “last chapters” I’ve read in the past months.
Good work, author 👏🏻 Good luck for your next serialization

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter 👍🏼
Sweet end. Could have been a longer final chapter tho with more conclusion with the side characters in my opinion. Would feel more fleshed out.

The most horrible part is that it ended on an uneven number 😓

Dex-chan lover
I like how the demon lord version of her is just included in the background without actually getting mentioned. You'd think that a version of her from another universe/timeline remaining here might be a bigger deal.

Well, all in all, it could had been better ( plot stuffing, chars appearing from nowhere just to pad things .... ), but the ending was good enough.

Dex-chan lover
So the demon lord Leo is still around, as an adventurer I guess.
Anyway, nice ending for this series.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Needs more Cute Leo lol.

Anyway, it was a fun ride.

Would have liked to have actually seen the wedding instead of just being told about it, but whatever. Also, we had a 2 year timeskip and she's only now realizing that his hair is staying white. This was a nice series, for the most part. It definitely lost steam over time, but I still enjoyed it. I'd give it like a 6.5 maybe 7 out of 10.

Users who are viewing this thread