A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman

Contributor
Why are they so cute, and those abs are just so sexy mmm...~!

is a Reindeer
VIP
Now that I think about it, if she's as much of a god of war as the story implies, why does she have no ab armor?
Is she a spartan? Fear tactic? It's more lewd than intimidating ...

The abs can’t take any damage, both because they’re strong af and because they’re the star attraction. Armor is unnecessary.

Dex-chan lover
dont you know? for females, the more exposed the armor she have the more armor rating it has!

Fed-Kun's army
Is it bad that I'm trigged that they are calling a flail a morningstar? Maybe...

@paladin_T not only you, that's clearly a flail, morningstars are maces with spikes on them.

and schytes are bad weapons, since they are large and have like no range, people didn't bring their scytes to war for a reason.

Group Leader
@Banarok
The fact that a weapon's long means that it has long range...I'm not saying that it's practical, but a scythe has longer range than a freaking fruit knife lol

And yeah. The entire idea of scythes being used in battle was publicized by some book showing off all kinds of fighting styles with diverse weapons. This entire genre was literally only created for book sales ?

Scythes DID see use in combat throughout history. But usually by poor farmers who were forcefully conscripted and who weren't provided with a sword.

Dex-chan lover
The scythes also had the blades turned outward so they were like lopsided glaives or faussarts
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_scythe

Dex-chan lover
There is also the Kusarigama which is a scythe weapon and proof of them being practical weapons

Hmm, even though I like it so much, in the end there isn’t much substance yet, except the abs.

Users who are viewing this thread