A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman

Contributor
You call those abs?
That's nothing.
https://mangadex.org/manga/13888/tsubakuma/

Group Leader
There is a hentai plot that's exactly like this. I know, because I read it yesterday.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, Fooly is more than just a weak mage. The abs, and what muscle we cant see mean she is heavier than the average athletic woman but, more importantly, her armor and weapons must add 60lbs.

@Drifter
Fooly is either very strong or maybe he just used some sort of strengthening magic on himself.

He knows some kind of 'high level' magic according to the knight too, so he probably is pretty special.

Now that I think about it, she probably caught a cold because she leaves her abs exposed all the time

So "treating someone as a woman" means forcing yourself onto her, exploiting her weaknesses until she likes it, some light sexual harassment notwithstanding? I've seen this idea of "romantic comedy" in manga before, and sadly I am not a big fan.

@Vedtraed
What manga have you been reading, nothing of what you mentioned has ever happened. If you're talking about the latest chapter, he didn't try to take advantage of her she was hit by the "lust" spores and only acted "lustful" when he was hit with the same spores as her.

Users who are viewing this thread