A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman

Fed-Kun's army
@MetalMario

I consider myself leaning towards SJW and can assure you I find his post...stupid. Like, I can't even find the right noun or adjective to describe the stupidity.

@MetalMario
That is exactly what I did. It was popular, so I gave it a chance by reading the available chapters, came to the conclusion that I didn't like it, so I won't continue reading it. The comments are for sharing your thoughts about something, even if it isn't positive. For the reasons stated below, I think there are much better romantic comedy manga out there.

@doomrider7
Feel free to elaborate, I believe in you!

Dex-chan lover
What the heck, this mushroom is straight out of an H-game. NotthatIwouldknowanythingaboutthatofcourse.

Small chapter, but hey, some kind of progress has been made.

Contributor
Vedtraed for most neck beardy user ive seen on this site so far. a real achievement

Also tried this since it was highly rated. Between title and image, I didn't think I would like it but hoped the story would surprise me. Unfortunately, the title/image correctly portrays manga. While its pretty close to the genre I like to read, there is something I just can't stand about this 0 self-esteem character. Also, something about the phrase "never been treated as a women" just ticks me off. And I fail to see how he is actually treating her as a woman, though since it's not my type of story I may not be looking deep enough into it.

That said, those who find the title or image interesting will probably like this. This gives you exactly what you'd expect from the title and common troupes.

Contributor
Hilariously enough, the manga with a female knight attracts the most amount of white knights. . .

Double-page supporter
Probably his mother.
could be sister. but it would be funnier if it is his mother

Double-page supporter
@Bogdan6222 she has boobs too. they are hidden by the chest armor and possibly being bound by traditional bandages if memory serves

Hey everyone! The translator here! Just wanted to let you all know that the next chapter that is going to be released May 10th is going to be delayed due to me needed to study for midterms and projects, sorry about that!

Also if you enjoy this series, then great! If you don't, then I hope you find something else that suits your fancy!?

Fed-Kun's army
Imagine reading a manga as wholesome as this and coming to the conclusion "muh mysoginy." She has low self esteem because it's likely she never had any male suitors because she acts in a way considered unfeminine in the time/place she lives. And yet MC comes along and says he finds her beautiful just the way she is and he calls that "exploiting her weakness" and "sexual harrassment". Like, could you imagine being that stupid?

“That person is my...”

Cute kouhai? Yandere gf? High school gf? Childhood friend? Mom? Mom’s friend who is forever 17? Someone I’m definitely cheating on you with? Someone who I looooove, unlike you?

Suspicion before trust is kinda old now and pretty unfunny. Especially cause it’s always the sister. Granted, it could still be someone else. But how likely is it?

Users who are viewing this thread