A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman

That moment where the Male MC becomes cuter than the heroine MC
She be like STAY WITH ME

This manga was already amazing, it's now 9000% better.
Yuri was the true path all along.

Basically she is a bi but she is attracted to girls way more welp time to find a new ship for our pal fooly.

Bi but more attracted to girls soooooooooo nah lmao
Time for fooly to look elsewhere, he'd be much better off with someone else if thats the case

Dex-chan lover
Very rarely do you see an author focus hard on one relationship and just completely ruin it.
The last two chapters showed there was basically no physical attraction between the two before this. I mean if it's emotional only, Fooly's better off being her friend and finding another girl.

Noble Knight Lady doesn't seem that bad anymore.

Fed-Kun's army
So i decided to check this chapter(65) to see how was this series and yeah not for me...

Dex-chan lover
Not bi just Foolysexual. She didn’t like the perverted imperial knight girl despite being almost as cute, remember.

Aggregator gang
Chapters 64/65 kind of ruins the main relationship. The fact that Leo seems to prefer FemFooly over the actual Fooly shows that the main romance is really one-sided on Fooly's part. You can say "Fooly-Sexual" or "joke chapters" all you want, the fact that chapters 64/65 exist shows that Leo is not attracted to (male)Fooly. From now on the idea that Leo is more turned on by women than (male)Fooly will be in the back of everyone's mind, no matter how hard the author will try to reinforce Leo's "exclusive interest" towards (male)Fooly. And the author will try to do everything to remind the readers that Leo only has eyes for (male)Fooly, the question is will that be enough to make everyone forget chapters 64/65?

Dex-chan lover
Fooly+Leo is a lie, this much has been made clear
Fooly and Leo as friends
Fooly+Helga
Leo on a quest to find true love with a woman

Best way to solve this situation is to make Fooly actually become sad and realize Leo won't ever love him as a man. Then some misunderstanding happens where he looks like he's given up and is dating some other girl. Have a few chapters with Leo actually progressing as a character and sorting out her thoughts on Chapter 64 and come to the conclusion that it's only Fooly that she'd feel that way for. Then have her rush back and WIN Fooly back over while the rest of the cast try to keep her away. Then she finally reaches Fooly and confesses back to him and have a good old "communicate your thoughts, you idiots" chapter.

But, like, the yuri chapter was pretty great ngl lol

Users who are viewing this thread