A Story About Treating a Female Knight, Who Has Never Been Treated as a Woman, as a Woman

As I am writing this I've read up to chapter 84. So, you are thinking about reading this? Well, you might wanna take this into consideration. There's almost no progress, there's a lot of nonsense after a certain point, there's yuri, there's gender bending, and the combination of these last 2 in particular ruined the whole fucking thing, more on why later.

Let's begin. It starts.. okay, nothing really special but it ain't bad. Then after, sometimes there's some funny things, sometimes there's a bit of fluff, aaaannnd after Chapter 9 I believe (where the FMC gets jealous for the first time) I don't recall any real progress made after that - it honestly just becomes a mostly circular thing. Same shit different day with just a new line or a very small touch here and there that symbolizes "THEIR LOVE"(HA!) increasing, but you can clearly see that things aren't really moving. I am A-okay with slow burns, as an example I do enjoy Danshi Koukousei wo Yashinaitai Onee-san no Hanashi a whole lot (and I highly recommend going for that over this) but..

Oh boy.. around chapter 60 is when the author ran out of schizophrenia medicine and proceeded to wreck it all. I'm not kidding here, the change in tone there comes hard and comes fast, I actually thought I was reading some sort of twatter satire at that point. Why? Here's one of many very special reasons; Up to where I am now, the only chapters where there's some real physical and more intense connection/contact between MC and FMC is when there's gender bending (and yuri) involved. Yes, you heard this right. For most of this manga there's almost no tangible physical/lewd progression between the main characters EXCEPT when gender bending or big gay happens. This, among other things that are also completely out of place, left me absolutely dumbfounded at the sheer stupidity being shoved into my face. It's like the genius just learned that there's other types of genres/demographics/character traits/etc and he decided it would be an awesome idea to start picking ones at random and use it here. Fuck the story, the demographics and everything else. Just pander to everyone and everything and it will be great.

Once I get rid of this awful taste in my mouth I think I will read the rest of what's available, perhaps just to see where the author is going with this circus, but I am 100% staying clear of anything else this schizo produces.

@Valok you didn't even read the whole thing and you are that pretentious? maybe Kotaku would want to hire you. lol "Journalism" amirite?

@TimDNchantr I mean he's kinda got a point. Although I don't really care because if I like something that someone else doesn't then who tf cares, and also even if a manga is critically bad people are still allowed to enjoy it. For example, the genderbending/yuri was kinda out of place and bullshit, but also it was entertaining to me (female Fooly got me acting up ngl) and personally my experience wasn't diminished. They've read most of it, enough to make a fair judgement in my opinion. They could've been nicer about it but they did take time out of their day to write an informed review and gave their honest opinion to guide other manga readers away from (in their opinion) a bad experience. TO BE CLEAR: They were being much too rude with their wording. I don't agree with them and I think that the manga is good, but please let people have separate opinions than you and at least offer just as much analysis as they did to support your viewpoint.
@Valok

Dex-chan lover
Can these tryhard reviewers please chill out, its a ecchi shounen for christ sakes, @Valok if you wanna write something that big do it for something like "Oyasumi punpun" or idk anything ELSE than a ecchi shounen. And i dont support sharing an "Opinion" that huge in the comment section cause new people wanting to pick this manga up will see it and think "oh must be pretty bad" Without even forming their own opinion on the series

Damn I just noticed there's a panel in chapter 119 where she has her right eye opened

Bruh, this is one of those feel good junk food kinda manga. It's not to be taken seriously and all about the little moments in the journey. The only time real development is gonna happen is when the manga starts to end. 7/10, nice to read while waiting for the stories you're really invested in.

I suspected it in 120, but after 121 I'm almost POSITIVE that
the demon lord is Leo

the question is: HOW?

Funny and cute. Sadly it's getting somewhat serious lately so we're probably getting towards the end.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty decent series but the abs thing is kinda cringe, I'm not saying it's bad but when series just focus a little too much on boo- no I mean abs, it's just kinda cringe to read.

I don't even know what the hell this damn thing is anymore.
I just know things go on and sometimes I cringe internally while reading. I'm too far in though, I have to finish this thing.

Users who are viewing this thread