A Story About Wanting to Commit Suicide, but It's Scary so I Find a Yandere Girl to Kill Me, but After 100 days, I Somehow Got ○○

Dex-chan lover
hqdefault.jpg

> in 100 days

> you guys have one joke manga and you tell it publish it over and over again

Dex-chan lover
A story about that time I got reincarnated as my Neko yandere girlfriend and Onii-chan and Sempai would notice me despite being a good friend and I are going to the magnanimous Fylkir u the most OP Society then I will be able to make it to the meeting tonight but I will try to get something to write as a title so I started the Loren ipsum sic color amet no wait is a dumb idea like that time of the month and it was the best thing that has ever happened to me and I'll send you the address and time to meet and talk about how to get to the bottom and top of that I am not a fan of that one but I wrote a title in 100 days

Dex-chan lover
I don’t get it. At first I thought the original story got serialized, but... what... is this?

after the crocodile everyone starts to make 100 day stories, fuck that shit

the absolute original 100 days croc was the only good 100 days manga ever told, don't @ me

Tfw your manga isn't making enough views so you drop it to create the exact same manga but with a format that is currently trending with the expectation that maybe you will be able to trend too.

That's quite... Sad (and pathetic) tbh. I was actually reading the original one. I wasn't a huge fan of it to begin with, but it was somewhat enjoyable. I'm not gonna read this one though.

I hate how a huge part of the manga industry is just literally copy pasting the same original and interesting idea over and over until it's no longer original nor interesting.

Also @Vicic that made me laugh way more than it should have

Users who are viewing this thread