A Sword Master Childhood Friend Power Harassed Me Harshly, so I Broke off Our Relationship and Made a Fresh Start at the Frontier as a Magic Swordsma…

Dex-chan lover
This shit seems almost like it's AI-generated with how all over the place and incoherent it is nowadays.

Dex-chan lover
Who the hell is the second girl in page 9?! Why introduce a ceremony if you're just going to tell us what happens after the fact?! Why were they so convinced they were kidnappers?! Author-sensei, help!

Contributor
I will accept every bit of progress between Flick and Noelia. It even seems they had a good mood going during that ritual, but did that moment have to be just a flashback? Why was that not shown normally? I didn't want to think of it that way, but it seems there are dark clouds on the horizon for this manga's future. That moment of awkwardness, though. Also Flick stepping on the brakes with that "she's my employer" line. No romantic regression, please...

I see it's not only Al who's having trouble with overly clingy women with zero boundaries. But it's worse for Noelia because she also has Gawain who needs to learn boundaries with her, especially now that she's no longer just a kid but a young woman. Unsurprisingly, Cougar is a traitor. He only grudgingly took the job Gideon gave him, and this is why. He's part of a rebellion plot working against Hartford Kingdom, and IIRC both Flick and Noelia are citizens of that kingdom.

Dex-chan lover
I can only feel an axe incoming, like they had a clear idea where they wanted the adaptation to end and they told them to speed it up if they want it to hit their target...

Dex-chan lover
t1u6LGc.png

What an unreasonable enemy. First, she attacks them. Then when they naturally found out this "secret" from fighting, they're threatened more. I don't think she was letting them leave alive in the first place. Well, after seeing how she got thirsty over her friend's daughter, I guess her initial attitude checks out— a weirdo.

Also I wish they didn't skip the ceremony they did on the boat.

Dex-chan lover
It's not like she's hitting her. Sure her mouth is foul, but he was trained not being abused. From they way he talked back and breaking up with her, that's not trauma, that's venting anger. If he's traumatized while being trained as swordman, well, becoming adventurer should be the last thing in his mind.
There's nothing real in this manga. Just things made up by author to create illusion that the MC really suffered. Reminds me of a manhwa that I forgot the title. I think it was a FMC who was sickly. Bad premise, failed execution.
Okay, that's not abuse by your standards, then I guess that guy on trial for "training" his son to death did nothing wrong, since words and "training" aren't abuse or trauma?

Fed-Kun's army
alright I am convinced now that there is a high chance this manga is getting the axe in a few chapters, this pacing makes no sense at all otherwise
That is kinda pity because the story is nearing its end soon too in source material, around 3/4 of story is adapted. So the speedrun might make sense.

Dex-chan lover
Dude really believes he will have a resurrected kingdom after selling all his countrymen into slavery, huh? His collaborator doesn't even hide the fact that nothing good is in store for those kidnapped, since he uses that word without trying to hide it with terms like forceful recruitment, or anything.
I still suspect the beastmen are getting turned into abysswalkers. That Cougar fellow is truly a bona fide useful idiot for those "foreigners" (who ought to be in reality Radcliff collaborators if not actual clansmen).

Double-page supporter
I'm not gonna lie, I don't care much about Noelia and her relationship with Flick so the ellipsis don't bother me too much.
I only hope the author have the time to write a proper resolution between Flick and Al.

I agree with everyone saying the pace is weird and that it could be a sign that this will be axed....But according to the mangaka's twitter, this manga ranked #1 at the site where it is being published (used google translate). So who knows, maybe it is going well. Ranking #1 does not necessarily mean the sale is high, might be people reading it online like us. I really hope it won't be axed.

Dex-chan lover
Just to add insult to injury
a guy that read the Light novel posted here that the lesbian merchant that is with Alfina continues to make woe her and eventually Alfina gives in and they become a lesbian couple. And that's after she gets captured again by the rapey noble and gets saved.

Time to say goodbye to this dogshite manga.

EDIT: Just read the web novel ending and it appears this was not the case at all. Can anyone that read the Light novel confirm??? Cause light novels tend to deviate from Web novel source material

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Just to add insult to injury
a guy that read the Light novel posted here that the lesbian merchant that is with Alfina continues to make woe her and eventually Alfina gives in and they become a lesbian couple. And that's after she gets captured again by the rapey noble and gets saved.

Time to say goodbye to this dogshite manga.

EDIT: Just read the web novel ending and it appears this was not the case at all. Can anyone that read the Light novel confirm??? Cause light novels tend to deviate from Web novel source material
You might just have been trolled.

Users who are viewing this thread