A Sword Master Childhood Friend Power Harassed Me Harshly, so I Broke off Our Relationship and Made a Fresh Start at the Frontier as a Magic Swordsma…

p26: Virgin-kun spotted! 😨

Thanks for translating, this looks like a promising start.

Power Uploader
Childhood friend suffers from being a Tsundere but I don't get the impression that she's ultimately a bad person. But I mean c'mon woman you can't expect the man you love to put up with that shit forever.

alu

Dex-chan lover
Got the feeling there are some pages missing... and judging for the two pages with a page number it's not only a feeling.

Altmost sure the missing pages won't have any text, and that's the reason they went unoticed during editing.

Dex-chan lover
@Greenfrost
The novel version goes into a bit more detail about their relationship and the reasons for why he left, which are mostly summarized in the manga version. In the novel version he tries to help her with her stress and it just makes her abuses worse. And her abuses are a bit more cruel in the novel version too, though perhaps we'll see more of it in flashbacks.

Aggregator gang
But they planned on having him test his power with her............. then half way through said it was a bad idea wtf lol

Dex-chan lover
Overall, I say the MC is a jackass. He knows he's handsome, so he just dumps the girl without a second thought. I hate these kind of guys in real life. Although the gf was a tsundere and used abusive language... she seemed to actually love him a lot. She was under tremendous stress and he KNEW about it, but he didn't even bother to discuss about it with her. She might've stopped with the abuse if he had just talked to her about it instead of just dumping her off the bat. He's pretty self-centered... only caring about his self-esteem instead of his childhood girlfriend.

Dex-chan lover
This thread is great, really good way of finding toxic people in need of blocking. They see someone being mentally crushed, to the point of needing a completely new identity to feel safe, and say he's a bad person for getting out or whatever...

Dex-chan lover
Well. She got what she deserves. Hurling abuses after abuses at someone, even when you dont mean it, is not good if you want to maintain a relationship. Unless an M is involved, of course.

I can already guess that this will be one of those mindless OP mc harem etc etc. Oh well. They have their own charm. So I'll enjoy this probably.

@Kuyu So he was meant to just forget and forgive all the abuse? Why didn't everyone think of doing that! Imagine how much better the world would be if the abusers out there could just abuse those they "love" since they obviously have things stressing them out in life as long as they said "sorry". Just think, we wouldn't need all these silly assault, abuse, and harassment laws if that was the case!

Dex-chan lover
I'm astonished at how many people can defend a domestic abuser and go after the guy she was abusing. If the situation were reversed, with him as the abuser, they would be (rightfully) piling on the guy.

Dex-chan lover
Well, to be fair, the childhood friend started as a good person and has been together with the MC since they were kids, so why he did nothing to prevent the abuse? He knows that she was stressed right from the beginning and did nothing to help her, just let himself be abused... and now I realize I'm blaming the victim, so I'll shut up.

Users who are viewing this thread