A Sword Master Childhood Friend Power Harassed Me Harshly, so I Broke off Our Relationship and Made a Fresh Start at the Frontier as a Magic Swordsma…

Dex-chan lover
I can appreciate that they didn't want to use too many pages on the insults but ffs show some flashbacks or something. Like we don't even know if this is the first time he even said something about it or not. If this was the first time I'd still put his dumbass at fault for never having the balls to say something to her til it was at the breaking point. If it wasn't then fair is fair but given her dumbfounded state after he said that I think he put himself in that position by never saying a word til he was ready to leave. Also seeing as how he apparently becomes a magic swordsman he clearly did learn a lot from her in spite of his claims that she was bad at teaching.

Dex-chan lover
I like a decisive MC, and that they didn't draw out the end other their relations ships for hundreds of pages, but their conflict felt flat to me. It read like the author wanted to speed through the inciting event so they could get to the wish fulfillment as quickly as possible. We don't really know much about them and what we do know was told so offhandedly, it feels like MC is more petulant then standing up for himself.

Contributor
frick.. with a naming sense like that, it's for the better that they broke up. still, i fear for his future child

Dex-chan lover
...it felt like it was missing one page.

Anyway, that was one very controlling, demanding, possessive toxic girlfriend. She took the abusing too far.
Good riddance, I say.

Dex-chan lover
To everyone who keeps on going after him for 'not talking it out first' or 'not trying to working things out', this is exactly the words that abused gfs and wives have to endure. Just the fact that he feels he needs to go as far as disguising himself should tell you everything you need to know about the level of trauma he is suffering. The mangaka decided not to throw down a full chapter of abuse to convince you. That doesn't mean the character hasn't already attempted a lot and endured a lot.

Not bad for a first chapter felt it kinda went a little too fast for the two to meet eachother. Could've held off a chp or two. Glad that the mc told the abuser he was done rather than ran away. You got to see the other sides reaction when being told which kinda makes you feel sorry for her and not at the same time. Like you brought it on yourself without realizing it until it was too late. Keep the chapters coming please! Caught up on all of my current stories

Group Leader
@Keane
@The2ndGrimReaper

Thanks to everyone that pointed out regarding the missing pages, I double checked with the raws on LH and there Indeed were some missing pages.

Details:
There are 3 missing pages to be exact but not to worry, they don't make any major changes to the plot. The pages are about:

[ul]
More about Alfine's character
Frick touching the crystal ball
Noelia fainting
[/ul]

I'll try my best to add these back in there!

Edit: Pages added, happy reading!

Fed-Kun's army
I gotta say there must be some circumstances that demanding gf had and later she's gonna regret it for acting that way to the mc
But i gotta say this was interesting

Dex-chan lover
what an idiot... I don't see the abusive stuff and the tsundere was train him because she wanted him to became stronger. How it seams he didn't even try do talk to her before his decision, he simply leave like a pussy he is...

lmao all these people saying oh why dont you talk it out first. For how many years have he been through this don't you think he had enough. It literally said childhood friend, which means he endured this from childhood lmao. Back off you abusive cunts.

wow people really side with the gf. she did everything wrong LMFAO. at least the MC is man enough to leave the abusive tsundere gf and returned all her gifts to start anew. he could've just ride his ex's coattails to comfortable life but he go to the frontier instead.
and no, getting married and having a kid won't fix it. it'll just make things worse

Fed-Kun's army
Most people keep bringing up the fact shes stressed and he didnt help her, in the novel he did and it made her worse. Its something the managa really needed to be added.

Fed-Kun's army
when other mc been dying to get a girlfriend
then this mc left his gf just for teasing him :v

Dex-chan lover
took a quick look at the novel and I am here to tell you that its not worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread