A Sword Master Childhood Friend Power Harassed Me Harshly, so I Broke off Our Relationship and Made a Fresh Start at the Frontier as a Magic Swordsma…

Dex-chan lover
That's one shitty 1st chapter. I'm not even starting on how half of the shit is explained by translator notes.

Double-page supporter
Nice, this is the 3597th pushover beta male MC we've had. At least he knows he is a pushover, leaves room for improvement.

Dex-chan lover
Well, it's a nice change from all the people who were kicked out from their previous party.

@Greenfrost - good people deal with stress in other ways than bullying those weaker than them. She's a goddamn adventurer, she could have killed some monsters or something.

Theory: ex-girlfriend wanted MC to be recognized as master swordsman too, which is why she trained him.

tbh its quite sad bc its ur average tsundere heroine but mc cant handle it TT
me who like tsundere so much TT

Ex girlfriend seems like she has major insecurities
And problems with expressing emotions
She probs really cares about him but doesnt want him to leave so she tried to convince him that none other than her would accept him

I'm happy a main character finally got tired of the tsundere act 😂

That being said, kiiiiiiind of a dick move to just up and leave without even explaining nor giving her a chance to explain.

Group Leader
Why can’t the MC have a proper conversation with his partner. It’s common for couples to talk things over. He just kept silent and let it get out of control. The girl is the victim. Some people do certain actions and don’t realize it’s hurting the other more than it should.

The guy has guts to break up but not work things out with his girlfriend. Honestly I hope she finds someone better who can improve her. Him running away really put me in a sour mood😡.

Edit: I just read the comments, so he did try to talk things over. Just that it wasn’t mentioned. In such cases it’s common for couples to take some time apart. If that doesn’t work then it’s normal to break up. Also make sure to apologize when you break up with someone and explain even if you’re hurled with resistance, be humble. The other person is human too. If not you might get beat up 😜.

The way he left felt really pathetic, not even trying to talk it though and fix the problem, chances are she would have fixed her behavior if he said it was a deal breaker. But no, just say quite until he breaks up with her

Dex-chan lover
Huh, the ex is significantly better than what I feared she would be. She’s actually a character rather than a caricature, and I kinda hope she comes back so that MC can properly resolve things with her.

Fed-Kun's army
Before people starts defending this b¡tch, let me tell you that in the novel, she's an abusive assh*le. She always bad-mouths him and treat him as a mere stress reliever. She even admitted that he's not her lover, that (implied) it's impossible for the lowly him to even date her in the first place.

There. Now, you can try defending this b¡tch.

Supporter
@sherrynity Being that the case on the original source, ok.
I'm honestly not that fond of tsunderes, I just feel pity.
I will still defend her, but in the meaning that she seems like a good girl, a girl the world is putting too much pressure on. The world needs to chill and she needs some sense beaten in to her. No one is perfect and she's far from un-redimible.

Users who are viewing this thread