A Sword Master Childhood Friend Power Harassed Me Harshly, so I Broke off Our Relationship and Made a Fresh Start at the Frontier as a Magic Swordsma…

Dex-chan lover
The blue haired girl/childhood friend always get rejected. She wasn't and messed all up.

And this is why childhood friends rarely win the MC bowl. They become full of themselves for not having competition.

Dex-chan lover
MC: I want to live free
GOD:
main-qimg-3e8e24ba12673e1f67866086ee63e51e

Not so fast, Ferguso!

Dex-chan lover
Why not go with a Flick instead of Flint, if you gonna change the name anyway? Given L/R situation in Japanese, wouldn't in be more correct?

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit this mc is the biggest pussy ever. Your girlfriend teases you a bit and instead of talking to her about it you just decide to leave your childhood friend and lover. She even started apologising and begging him not to leave at the first sign of him wanting to go and he didn't even bother to listen to her and work out the issue. Than he goes even further than the witness protection program does just to avoid her. Seriously fuck this MC.
That was well beyond the realm of teasing, that was straight up verbal and mental abuse

Dex-chan lover
So instead of putting himself on her level and having more confidence in himself, he just left?! By her reaction it seems he never even talked to her about how he's feeling! What kind of relationship was he expecting in the future? A totally submissive woman? And why I'm so much triggerd by some trashy isekai? :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Should I communicate with my partner I've known my whole life about the issues I have with her recent behaviour? Nah lets break up, change my identity and flee the city.

Users who are viewing this thread