A Sword Master Childhood Friend Power Harassed Me Harshly, so I Broke off Our Relationship and Made a Fresh Start at the Frontier as a Magic Swordsma…

Was gonna add an opinion on names but saw it was resolved (in the comments) to something I'm personally satisfied with.

Other than that, Sword saint seems to have some anger issues, is delusion and overall seems unstable. Likely cause is the environment she finds herself in rn (i.e the issues that come from fame and reknown). Doesn't excuse her from treating MC like shit and in this case she should just stay far away from MC and work on bettering herself.

I'm invested. This is interesting enough to not just be a filler manga while I wait for my actual favourites but not good enough that I would insta click when I see it update.

It's not an isekai and it has interpersonal drama as the driving point of the plot. That makes it interesting to me, even if other people are complaining about it. It reminds me of that other fantasy manga where the guy with the support, teaching, and XP boosting skills got laid off by the hero's party, because even though he's the one who made them as powerful as they were, he had no immediately relevant combat skills of his own, and they were worried about him. They parted on amicable terms, but the problems caused by the split in the party magnify over time, and drive the two perspectives of the story: the one following the support MC in his new life, and the one following the hero's party.

This isn't really amicable, but that's fine. In some ways that makes it better. This hits a middle ground between the amicable parting and the sort of senselessly evil backstab betrayal that some of these stories go with. The guy was in a relationship but found it had become insufferable after their circumstances had radically changed, so he left. That's interesting.

Fed-Kun's army
Me with my "If people hate Frick so much, why not Flick, instead of Flint?" from chapter 2 comments section: Oh hey, they changed it to Flick!
Everyone else in the comments: "misreads FLICK as F*CK"

I swear, you guys are just memeing at this point.

Can anyone spoil me on what's gonna happen with the other dude flirting with the Ex

Dex-chan lover
That's right everyone, girls mustn't damage their skin. Only boys can. Because the author says so.

This manga become more fun with the change of name. I enjoy how it seems like "fuck"
Thanks ^^
It's not sarcasm, i really enjoy reading with because he is now "fuck-sama"

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, Alfine realizing why Flick left her and trying to better herself is a lot more interesting to me than mostly blank slate Noelia is right now.

Sword saint still doesn't quite understand why Flick left. Thinking that giving physical gifts is the entirety of what kindness is about, completely ignoring the fact that she would hurl abusive words towards him and having him fight until he is barfing and sobbing to be perfectly normal.

She forced him to develop a talent that he actually wasn't that good at, but through a combination of him going with her whims, and her being a harsh trainer, he managed to become talented there. His natural talent lay with magic and would have complimented her much more and made both of their lives easier. Her reputation would be reduced, due to it being a power couple instead of a singular powerful member. It wouldn't be surprising if it turned out that she knew he was more talented as a mage and her hatred of mages was due to her jealousy and desire to control him. They couldn't train together the same way if he was a mage and they would be on the same level so she couldn't buy him into staying.

EDIT: Mind you, it would have been far better if he actually had to work to learn magic. As it is, it is kind of one of the worst signs in this series.

Dex-chan lover
Finn isn't going back to soon. They live in medieval times, so harem can happen.

Males mcs are always guiding the girls and helping them get stronger, yet all strong female act like this girl in every novel be it westerner or chinese

Users who are viewing this thread