A Sword Master Childhood Friend Power Harassed Me Harshly, so I Broke off Our Relationship and Made a Fresh Start at the Frontier as a Magic Swordsman

Dex-chan lover
@Zxero Meh. It's readable, the characters are not too obnoxious and it has some promise. I'm kinda okay with it so far.

reu

Dex-chan lover
From the descripiton this just sounds like "I'm a spineless little bitch isekai"
"It's not that I'm a ungratefull little bitch who won't be there for those who loved me all my life and will abandon them when they most need me, it's just that they're too great and it'd be better if I just fucked off"
ch1 - "though I feel I bit sorry for her" holy shit what utter scum

Group Leader
And as its one of those low production/ independent level series (think Tensei instead of something as big as full metal alchemist) its good/

Bro this is why I love checking the comments now-a-days you guys make me laugh so hard 😂. Well even if this is trash, gonna read since I have nothing better to do

Lol, I actually enjoy these subpar fantasy stories. Also, is chapter 3 a one-time thing? If not, shouldn't they warn of the ecchi?

I'd say it would be much better if he didn't obliterate everything with his magic, I'd be cool if he just had a knack for it or something like that, and had to work for it. The only thing being able to one-shot everything with magic does is serve a power fantasy.

The way the author plays out the childhood friend's and MC's relationship is pretty meh late into the novel. I surely won't be following this.

Supporter
Hmmm its just your generic fantasy story, nothing special out of it, it should be better rated though, up to a 7 but (so far as to chapter 5) never over an 8.

And those criticizing the ML for gtfo of that swordswoman’s BS, are talking out of their asses, smart decision from him. I was going to judge depending on the circumstances of his bail but its sufficient enough.

i dont get y so many people read this it looks like the most 0815 isekai shit u can find so it of course has a hero or some shit like that

if iam wrong tell me cause i dont wanna read an A4 page of Description

Wuts up with the title lmao💀. People come up with the weirdest titles. Swear.... and what’s crazy, the story is always boring or to kill time....(not shitting but it’s funny).

This is the exaggeration of the trend of putting the entire background in the title and synopsis. This MC mans up and leaves an abusive relationship. Much more peaceful, tho it's the same OP generic garbage story for a mistreated MC.

Users who are viewing this thread