A Talented Producer's Journey in Search of Idols - Caribbean Sea - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
I need to know who will get the more money in this case. I don't think that harpy knows money value.

Dex-chan lover
I need to know who will get the more money in this case. I don't think that harpy knows money value.
If the producer is a good guy. He'll take care of her and properly teach her the value of money and what she can do it with. Along with making sure what she made goes to her.

If not well him and the agency make all that moolah, specifically the agency.

Dex-chan lover
Where is siren? mermaid? dryad? banshee?
Would be interesting if theres a manga about them all together trying out idol-ing. One thing though, Ive never heard of dryads having a thing for their voices.

Contributor
That's a person with impressive insight, a visionary. And thanks to this anonymous person, the world was saved again.

Contributor
Look out Yasushi Akimoto, this man is going to upend your idol empire with literal mind-influencing and charm-like magic effects on fans. No more need to go through the trouble of packaging hopeful young girls into pretty singing & dancing products to sell an illusion intended to charm and fleece lonely men out of their excess money, now this upstart producer Tarou Ai with his industry game-changer can make money hand over fist in a jiffy!

Users who are viewing this thread