A Tender Heart: The Story of How I Became a Duke's Maid

this story is getting boring. and cliffhanger? what cliffhanger? it's bland. i only stayed so far because Alexandro was a cute brat.

and i know Ibelina is, well, dimwitted, but she's really weak willed.
she's coming back just as fast as she left.

@AllTheFeels , I can see your point. Tbh, I feel like Ibelina's trying to outright reject Alejandro without really rejecting him therefore making this half-arsed decisions. That and she's somewhat dense (which I agree with to some degree). Since even before being isekai'd she's fond of his character. Hopefully in season 2 her characterization becomes better because this will be a waste of pretty art imo

@hyksos so true. If her characterization isn’t better season 2, it will be such a waste. So far, her being reincarnated hasn’t really aided the story much (other than her knowing the story). Still a good story, I just feel like her character can go much further than it has.

Like since you’ve cured him, if you aren’t really into him (which she isn’t clear on) then go and use your past worldly knowledge to make something of yourself. Chase a dream! Heck if she’s worried about status, she can use her past knowledge to make herself famous or rich in some way. You can’t change class because you’re born with that but you can definitely change your status in society

Contributor
Rereading it now, while waiting for the second season.

I hope it will be good.

Raws for season 2 chapters 46-48 come out on 4/22/2020. 😍

I’m so excited to see what happens! Been waiting for 3 months

the 2nd season already out, there's some part of chapter 47 on instagram, but i still looking for the full chapter

Group Leader
The raws for the second season were unavailable until now. I will be checking shortly if the scanlation group is still working on this. If not my group might pick it up.

Note: Only three raw chapters are available

Users who are viewing this thread