A Thing Hiding in an Erotic Cult - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - Final Chapter

I want incest but when they say other woman have his child, I expected the sister win at the end... The sister was the only woman who Tooru show some interest, the rest are only toys for him. Very bad end.

Double-page supporter
Feels like a rushed ending. This is where the story could become more interesting, but the author just gave up lol

Group Leader
EH WAIT...
WAT.... THIS Is END?

on past i see "Tsumi to kai" with their RUSH ENDING because of covid 19
and now i get this amazing manga, and now it end again? like... really?

is on japan the covid viruses became uncontrol so people lose their job, and stop buying the manga?
well... this is very sad.... but i will take it...
i hope someone can give me suggestion about other's good manga....

How come such a bad manga becomes good and deliver such a meh ending.

So many corners were cut. What about his family, his child, what happened to the church in general, his sister/mother, how does he uses his power, the 2 weird sisters etc... Way too many shit not answered when it was just getting good

Dex-chan lover
@dhanamerdeka Don't blame this on Covid, I know it's a convenient excuse, but it isn't the cause for everything. Sales were most likely shit and it got axed (something that happened a lot way before covid was a thing), or it's going to have a part 2, under some other name. This two is the most likely scenario.

Dex-chan lover
This ending was so fucking bad LMAO. Thanks as always JUM I love everything you guys translate

I'm disappointed as well, because I wanted to see more incest between Tooru and his Mothersister 😭 My guess is that it got axed due poor sales too, not Covid. But don't forget there will be bonus chapters in the final volume which will be released in May. Sure, it won't save this axed mess but I really hope it tells what happened to Yume after that.

?

Well, uh guess it’s done what a shame. It was a rather interesting read. Wasn’t really a weird ending but just felt like so many things got cut lol. Does it even feel like an ending? Idk

Contributor
@dhanamerdeka Covid = Closure of shops = less window shopping = less impulse buy = less people who buy interesting stories unless they are already following it = less fun and new manga.

Dex-chan lover
Definitely axed. It's obvious the author had something more planned

Users who are viewing this thread