A Thing Hiding in an Erotic Cult

The story is shit, the art is decent but for one centered around a sex cult all the shagging happens off-screen so why even bother.

I admit. I enjoy this manga. Besides the ecchi and violence, the mystery are entertaining. What is the cult, who is behind it, why... all of the question are there that makes the manga great. The brother sister complex are fine but the little brother always compare to video game which is annoying, really. Can the author stop it?

Power Uploader
Incest tag, sexual violence tag and the ecchi tag? I gotta read this right now

Resident Yuripig
Group Leader
I really wish this manga would have longer chapters - like 40 or so instead of just like 20....

The story is so bad, people here must be for the incest, and a little rapey depictions.

This is the second time I've read another one of those cult mangas with sex, rape, and torture. I think I don't need to read a third one to know that this mix doesn't work well.

EDIT: Oh, the first one I have read has the same author as this one. Maybe this author is just eh.

Dex-chan lover
@testeure No sex between siblings yet but Tooru clearly has feelings for his sister that go beyond sibling love. He's also already seen her naked several times, felt her naked body on his naked body and really enjoyed fondling his sister's breast that one time.

@testeure
The translator is really up to date with this so it's usually only 1 chapter behind at most.
it turns out that real tooru and mother died in childbirth so the dad offered up his daughters womb to the demon god, then he fucked her and she gave birth to fake demon god tooru; so there's the incest i guess

Somebody add insect tag to this manga ASAP! (It deserves it after what we see on Ch 24

This manga gets weirder and weirder... what the actual fuck lol. 😂 Props to the scanlating team for continuing to bring this to us lol. I'm intrigued at the weird ass development

Users who are viewing this thread