A Tyrant's First Love

THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE!!! THIS WEBTOON IS JUST TOO ATTENTION HOOKING! MERRY XMAS AND WISH YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!1

*angry mobs with fire and forks* jk y’all I LUV U THANK U FOR DA CHAPTERS U WORK HARD AF AND I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD THANK U FIRST OR TELL U TO REST!!!! Anyways thanks uuuuu may u have a good holiday

Thank you for the fast uploads! It somehow cures my brokenheart oven my dead kitten that died today 😢... You will be missed!

Its so hard to become powerless, as i watched my kitten, little by little being swallowed by death... It brokes my heart how much you struggle to stay alive. I will miss the days when you tuck yourself beside me or when you kept on following me. I will remember the time you where born... Thank you for the 1 month and 13 days of memories with you, my lovely kitten... Your sister is still healthy and naughty i wish you were the same as her. But its too late now, you are already gone and free from the sufferings. You may rest in peace.

Group Leader
😵woweee thats sadd
Hope u feel better after reading this~
Im sure ur kitty will be happy playing in the heaven~ ♡♡ @morbideus
Glad to be help for u♡

Thank your for the updates!

Sometimes though the TL notes in the chapters are kinda distracting and sometimes spoilery.

Users who are viewing this thread