A Tyrant's First Love

Group Leader
This had potential, which is squandered by terrible writing, atrocious structure and leaps in logic that can compete in the olympics.
This is even worse than the typical chinese manhua. Things just happen and the connecting pieces are non existent.

The story and character development is so poor. Instead of focus on one main theme and developing them, author just put everything at once without properly introducing it and connects them..

PAAHAHHA iTS BEEN A WHILE SINCE IVE READ A GOOD COMIC AS THIS ONE NOT TO MENTION MOST OF THE VAMPIRE MANGAS IVE READ IN THE OAST HAVE LIKE ALMOST A CREEPILY SUBMISSIVE TYPE OF LIKE FEMALE LEAD WHO JUST LETS THEM DO THEIR VAMPIRE CRAP TO HER but this one imo is worth reading. Its cute and its not like one where the female lead is so weirdly submissive to the male lead which is a gross way to say it kinda but watever.

@Argolok Thank you for the warning. Your comment was everything I needed to know to decide. I'll move on to the next manhwa😆

Double-page supporter
The tone of story suddenly change, and things that happened just happen, some with no explanation. However, I still find it quite fun and hope it will get better.

Honestly, I can't continue reading😓😓😓
I am highly frustrated with the MC. Out of everyone, I like the Emperor the most, but I honestly hate this MC. Ya'll can try and get into it, if this is your style, but I feel like she's too ignorant from her actions. I have never disliked a webcomic more🙄🙄

Aggregator gang
Came to see revenge on the baroness, somewhat disappointed, don't know if i will stay for the hokey romcom

that last chapter made no sense. if someone could explain it, it would be greatly appreciated

@haven1011. Basically, something emerged in Tia right after the Emperor mentioned why he chose Tia. If you reread, there is a maid's face that is focused on. The maid attempts to assassinate Tia with a knife while she is mentally unstable. Tia catches the knife/dagger and right after we see the maid's face right before Tia throws the knife back at the maid, killing her.

Thank you so much for putting your time and effort into this project. I know all ya translators have a real life so thank you for finding time to do this project. I really like it and I hope you will still be uploading chapters in the future.

Bruh.
Chapter 34 yow...cliffhanger much?
I be dangling from the edge like a door chime.
Thanks for translating this, it's a gift. I love it.

Group Leader
lol the thing is, S2 comes out tomorrow (7/16), so will the official English translation actually be caught up? Can someone else pick this up since 69 scans has officially announced that they've dropped it after season1?

Thank you for all your efforts!

Is someone or a group picking this up?

That cliffhanger 😭

Users who are viewing this thread