A Tyrant's First Love

Thank you for your hardworks. Really appreciate that. Please stay healthy cause sleeping two hours is no good.

Thank you for the updates, guys! You're the best! But please don't forget to take some rest as well. We can wait anyway, since it's almost catching up the raw releases ùwú do prioritize your health and I wish you happy holiday!

Double-page supporter
I just found this today and I already love it. I'm a sucker for stories like this :3

Thank you Sunshine scans! And Happy Holidays!!!

In a very serious situation, i just cant help but chuckle at his flustered face😂

Thank you for updating!!!

Please update more. Really love this manhwa ❤️❤️ good work thank you so much 👍🏻💕

Happy New Year to all the Members of A Little Sunshine Scans!

May all of you be bless with the 2020 year fortunes!!

Thank you for your hardwork!!

urg i hate when people repost stuff > < i'm sorry that's happening. but thank you so much for the translation!

Hmm it's progressing a bit slow... anyway thanks for the translation! Appreciate it a lot!

what?? Tia girl said she will bear, but when one a bit she yell "kyaaa.. kya.... , what a joke when she being abuse she always Quite, Lmao why she the MC lol.. i read sometime i laugh cause the girl Tia and sometimes i just think she like a bitch lol ( sorry translator is just my opinion when i'm read this manga from first and now ) 😇

Thank you for uploading.

So far I like that Tia isn’t oblivious. She wants to get to the bottom of things sooner rather than later. So far I’m not pleased with her approach. I thought she was smarter than that, but I’m excited to see if we get more things that go bump in the night.

as for #freeyoungmaster2020
I’m not emotionally invested in him so...#makeyoungmasterahappymeal2020 (jk, maybe?)

Users who are viewing this thread