A Villainess? No, a Heinous Young Lady - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Supposed protag girl's comment might be seen as bad taste jokeat best, if you willing to stretch it and overlook undergoing rivalry. But responses from surrounding students are downright unnatural, to say the least, even with accounting reputation of rose princess. It probably understandable if the school is infamous for this kind of cheating, which I don't think so.

I bet it's a game mechanism.

@beazacha
You think so, right?

Aggregator gang
thumb.png

Fed-Kun's army
I’m curious as to what the prince, Renwild, will say to that “heroine”... what, with his score being 497, a mere 3 points from perfect... would he ask her if she’s also accusing him of cheating in such a roundabout way too?

Fed-Kun's army
Typical trope of bullying environment:
Someone points someone else as guilty by slandering them/making rumors about them/blaming them because of something/leaking their disadvantages, and other people who don't even know the real circumstances will just follow it by connecting the events concerning the victim and thinking the victim as someone evil as they please.

It happens irl too and honestly, this is freaking annoying. The victim will be deemed as guilty until they're proven innocent, and maybe even after that, people still think of them as someone wicked who can hide their misdeeds. I mean really, do they never really try to put theirselves in the victim's shoes?

Group Leader
Oh and I guess we forgot to say

Merry Xmas

Some of our staff just don't celebrate it

lol doesn't that mean the prince could have used his position to get the answers too ( by her logic) smh the heroine isn't acting very heroine like

"well, she studied so much she knows the answer to every possible test question"

Just accept you're all dumber at academic than she is. You can't label every single person who achieve better than you are as cheaters.

Fed-Kun's army
AAAAAAH THE PRINCE KNEWWWW XD

and damn. I've used to be suspected as such too in the past... Now's not anymore, but as expected, i still remember how hurts it is.. :')

Users who are viewing this thread