A Villainess? No, a Heinous Young Lady - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

F#ck that piece of sh*t!!!
I swear if Cadio doesn't protect our baby, I'm throwing hands!!!!! And feet, and nust full on bodies DANG it!!!!!

Double-page supporter
@OtiAni
Then it is the dialogue about being "one of the few confirmed rose princesses" to lose sense. Becouse if this is know to be bloodline related, then it doesn't make sense to be "confirmed" as she state, unless there is an ulterior confimation. As someone that sniff the rose scent after she bled.
Unless something will revealed later

Aggregator gang
Perfect score is unnatural? Pffftt.
Top students always/mostly gets perfect scores and its nothing unnatural.

tf is your logic bitch? To a Nerd a perfect score is easy peasy!

Fed-Kun's army
Well, those people were jealous, so they of course would fine any excuses to invalidate the perfect score.

I wonder how Rozalia would retaliate though. She seems like a level-headed woman with a good head on her. She seems fragile yet surprisingly strong at the same time.

I suspect that Cadio is pretty much a decoy protagonist. The prince looks more likely to be the real one for me.

Ahhhh I can’t wait to see how she handles this situation!!!!!

Edit: thanks for the chapter btw

! ? tch this heroine is getting on my mf nerves!!!!!!!! fuck off!

Dex-chan lover
I bet she knew the answers before hand.

"Sure did, its called studying maybe you should try it some time ya dumb bi*tch." mic drop

I can actually understand this kind of situation for once, given the reputation she has and how they keep saying “it’s unusual” or “this has never happened before” BUT DAMN DO I HATE IT 👊👊

Dex-chan lover
"Of course I knew them beforehand, they all came out of the book we were supposed to study!"

That's it. Someone open a portal rn cuz I need to go in and teach this girl a lesson on when to shut up 😤

Looks like there's multiple lists, wonder how they're separated? Was confused for a bit lol. Whenever I see "she must've cheated" scenes, I wish something would happen like a sudden discussion/quiz/debate to prove this wasn't a fluke and humiliate the accusors

Dex-chan lover
Back in my day me and my friends memed about how easy the standardized exams were in elementary and middle school, over ten of us got perfect math and six of us got perfect English.

Well well looks whos gonna get slapped by me if i was there

Users who are viewing this thread