A Villainess? No, a Heinous Young Lady - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

@MeiraEva
That mean all violance is forbidden to Rose Princess, hmmm, i think the purpose of Rose Princess is similiar to King piece in chess game. Rose Princess is basicly priestess that keep the kindom safe as long their blood is continued.

Dex-chan lover
@kuckoonut There's a few otome-syle work with male reincarnators. Like The Villainess' Butler, where MC is reincarnated as the butler supporter of the otome game's villainess, and resolves to uphold her honour and make her a better person.

@Akinya

I read the description and was still a bit surprised. Maybe it’s more like, no one was expecting him to just come out and say it?

Dex-chan lover
Wow. So they team up beat that heroine and get married since he's not a playboy anymore??? Right🥺 And he must be one of those reincarnated people that loves the villianess that's why he told her so easily

Dex-chan lover
Holy Fucking Shit, the amount of sassiness that comes from this MC, I kneel

Welp it was expected, but what wasn’t expected was him admitting to it this fast to her.
Edit: Also, surprisingly i prefer that rose princess over like 95% of FL i’ve seen in manga, so there’s that too

Double-page supporter
Ooh, I am very happy with this development. I'm glad he's told her so early.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a lot for the update!!
Finally, the truth bomb that was revealed in the description (lol) was dropped! Quite early too. I love this development. A nice change of pace from the usual tropes (even among the "males reincarnated in an otome game world" as far as I know). Also, glad to finally know what's the deal with this "Rose Princess" thing.
Cadio is so cute~ I want to pat and protect him. What surprised me is indeed how he realized the heroine's malice lol.
Looking forward to see where this goes! Will try my best to hold myself back to not look at the raws again lmao.

headcanon: everyone is a reincarnator and they are all playing 'according to script' because it suits them / it's fun / they get to keep their status or earn more power. they all know and play the 'sims'. :D

headcanon: everyone is a reincarnator and they are all playing 'according to script' because it suits them / it's fun / they get to keep their status or earn more power. they all know and play the 'sims'. :D

I don't want to be mean but this art makes me hurt, the mouths and jawline are so weird. The FMC looks like a man half of the time.

@Akinya that assumes that 1/ people read descriptions of every generic villainess and/or isekai manga when looking at the cover tell you like 90% of the story, 2/ that prople REMEMBER the description after several months between updates 😄

i *probably* read it when i first began reading but the reveal still came as a surprise. but hey, it's good. at least the manga managed to surprise me. i like it better this way 😊

Users who are viewing this thread