A Villainess? No, a Heinous Young Lady - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Huh, that was quick, thought the reincarnation subplot would take longer to reveal.

Double-page supporter
Daaamn, boy really went there! It's really interesting seeing this from a different perspective!

Thanks for the update!

Won't it be "transmigrator" rather than "reincarnator" for him?

I wonder if nosebleed is considered as "natural bleeding"

That came out of nowhere, I never thought he would admit to it...
I'm excited for the future~
I hope they can have a better understanding of each other and defeat the "heroine" before she does more damage
Thank you for the transalation!

Dex-chan lover
Hm
Interesting approach

This is what a non wicked person would be if they are mostly reincarnated in good house i suppose, bonus for not knowing it was a game world...

Woo the story is progressing! I’m really happy that even though he’s a reincarnation he was willing to be open to her about it. Oh and that he’s not just blindly taking the side of the other reincarnator

Double-page supporter
the rose princess thing is absolutely bs if nothing happens during menstruation.

I love the angle this manga is taking; it's a breathe of fresh air in the genre. There's no crazy gimmicks, they just shakeup a few things (like MC not being the reincarnator) and just focus on the execution and characters. The characters feel like people and not just caricatures, like the fiance the other chapter wasn't just some raging ignorant asshole, he actually felt guilty and understood the consequences of his actions.

Why do they always show off their excellence with memorization? Memorization is... impressive but it's a terrible metric of how smart someone is

but ooh, interesting take!

Dex-chan lover
@dagger It's literally written in the description, to a degree I was wondering when was that gonna be part of the plot.
And yet... I didn't see it coming either. At least not like this

Dex-chan lover
@misto713 Tbf, I do remember descriptions after updates because I read them again to remember what the thing was about/ which of the hundreds of isekais was each one, otherwise I'd have to also read at least one old chapter to know what's happening

As someone who doesn't read descriptions for villainess stories this is just wow didn't expect that at all, looks interesting

Users who are viewing this thread