A Villainess? No, a Heinous Young Lady - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

My man, what a chad

New_Project8.png

Double-page supporter
Rozalia is right snakes are cute either that or I've been watching too much Snake Discovery

Dex-chan lover
My love for her grew so much this chapter. It was already a lot, I don't know how she broke that ceiling haha

Blood that smells like roses sounds nice but damn she's doomed either way huh?

@umbrecola ah. A person of culture I see? Who's ur fave? I love the smol decays' brown snakes so much. Lavender hognoses too lol.

Called it, with the way he acted and stuff,this would explain a lot. This would also explain why his actions made MC "appear earlier " like the bitch said.

Is there a missing page after 17? She says "I, by my own will," and then he's talking on the next page.

@ketchupforblood
People use memorization for intellect to show signs of ones ability to retain information.
It does not measure ones ability to make new things, but it certainly shows that someone is capable of remembering great information for important(Or not) tasks.

Aaaaaaaaaaa
I knew it he was a reincarnator
But I’m still dreading if theyre in cahoots imor smth uuuuu

BOOM Headshot

That reincarnator part was amazing, now we know that they are totally gonna become a couple :D

Oya....So that guy is so innocent that he would tell someone about his secret, its a good thing its just Mc

@MeiraEve
More than those two drops of blood coming out of the broken himene, I’d worry more about the birth, there you bleed like a slapped pig... but if the kingdom still exists despite the succession of generations of rose princesses, then probably the "contract" only provides for blood spilled from a wound done offensively by others as an activator. At least I think so.
Who knows, maybe the pact provides that the princess roses are the priestesses of the dragon, and if they are wounded or worse killed the dragon wakes up to avenge them. But because it’s an ancient legend and especially in manga people always do the most stupid thing possible about many possible options, women who should be treated as saintess are instead mistreated and even hated

@Sarsak
scientific moment: what is called menstrual blood is actually not blood, but a mucous membrane created during the reproductive cycle inside the uterus to feed the possible fertilized egg. But if the fertilized egg is not there this mucous membrane deteriorates and detaches from the walls, to be expelled during menstruation. So it had nothing to do with a bleed...

Double-page supporter
I expected him to be a reincarnator, but I'm surprised that he just up and admitted to it. I like this because it's good, but this just increased my respect for this story more. Good surprise.

Users who are viewing this thread