A Villainess? No, a Heinous Young Lady - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

WHAATTTTT!! OMG YAS THE TWIST!

its my first time encountering a story with the FL not being the reincarnator! AND THE MALE LEAD IS THE ONE WHO TRANSMIGRATED YESSSS

YES! YES! YES! YES!
I already knew that he was a reincarnator since his sudden personality change was far to ...eh sudden, but him saying that is wonderful, that happens not that often, really love storys that break the mold like that.

woooowww i love how he just dropped the bomb!! and so early at that!! i hate when this sort of stuff is dragged

thank you lots~~

Ohh now we know what the Rose Princess means!! My goodness. Interesting that she points out how vague the legend is, cause yeah it does feel like some pieces are missing

he just straight up said it?? lmao 😂😭 but Rozalia is pretty open minded, I bet she won't freak out

Finally! A manga where someone else besides the MC notice the very obviously ill-intended actions and words of the "heroine"!
Now, how will our MC react to this relevation?

W....what
So theres in total 3 reincarnation or not cause i totally forgot if the mc is reincarnated or not holy god

Dex-chan lover
@Kakachini123
nah, the MC is not a reincarnator.
She changed because he showed up in her garden. He basically changed the story just by getting lost.

Though the heroine clearly transmigrated from japan since she talks about the "game" in chapter 2 when she meets the Rose Princess.
So maybe 1 reincarnator & 1 transmigrator?

Which i find funny since I read a story about a romance story between a reincarnator and transmigrator.
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/transmigrator-meets-reincarnator/
Its a pretty cool story, well at least half of it is.

Someone said on another site that the knight is a female reincarnator, anyone know If there’s any truth to this?

why are people acting surprised? it literally says that he's a reincarnator in the description of this manga lmao

Nani!
So this story like "observing my fiancee..." Perspective's type.
You know, about Cecil and Bertia

wow. i. cannot. believe. it.
anyways, why do white lotus original protagonists always go out of their way to antagonize the "villainess" if she is not evil and sticks to the script?? like, they really have that much time and energy huh.

Users who are viewing this thread