A Villainess? No, a Heinous Young Lady

Dex-chan lover
@andreariona

It's there just a bit hidden like you would expect from a classic Japanese villain. More of it gets revealed as she tries to court that guard.
Already you may have seen signs of it. The ninja army, the way she talks to people that gives the impression of a cold haughty personality to people that are looking at her from afar.
The author is slowly revealing the heinous part of her.

But it's a slow burn type of thing. A Chinese heinous villain would have shown just how wicked she is by now.

the only mystery that I need to solve is wHAT ThE HECK IS ROSE PRINCESS
the tags have fantasy tag, but is it historical fantasy or magical fantasy?? smth about the rose princess business smells like magic but for now i can't see a speck of the magic in this world-building

man i hope the ml would either be the prince or someone as worthy as the prince

Lol just when I was getting tired of villainess stories, this manga drags me right back into it. I love how Rosalia actually uses her head and sticks to her convictions. After reading so many clueless indecisive MCs, it’s so refreshing to see a “villainess” who knows what she wants and how to get it. Also, I’m actually so pleasantly surprised that the ML isn’t the Prince or a Duke but a reincarnator knight! And a redhead at that! I’m all for more unconventional MLs like him and more cunning FL/earnest ML pairings like Rosalia/Cadio!

Chapter: 4

─ For the moment I like it, I have great expectations of both the MC and the ML. It is something refreshing and original that I rarely see. But well, let's wait for more chapters.

PS: The language I speak is not English, so I'm sorry if I expressed myself incorrectly.

Dex-chan lover
I really enjoy the characters in this manga because they go further than just their given archetype

Oh my god im coursing in anger for the chapters to end just as she is being framed oh my god!

Group Leader
We need a new TL for the new chapter to come fast. We apologize for the waits as we look for one

oh my GOD please tell me the prince/Cadio will say something holy shit what a bitch

Users who are viewing this thread