A Villainess No More - Ch. 19

nooo so short =( want more more more

ps: great job to the translators, ty for bringing this story to english

Dex-chan lover
buckle up boys coz season 1 lasts until chapter 99, so we have plenty of time till this version catches up

Double-page supporter
THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE also lmao i love how level headed they both are. Like the way he can kindly say she cant expect love and the way she can just kindly accept that. It's so soothing bc in most comics the guy is like "DONT EXPECT LOVE YOU FOOL" with an evil face or smthn and it always makes the fmc feel grubby but here its so nice idc if they never fall in love BC IM IN LOVE LMAO ITS OK

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F Nawww. Buckling up is for wimps! The best method is to go without seat belts, gets launched forward and then break every single bone in our body! WHooooooooooooooooooo

Okay. Random jokes aside, this series is unfortunately translating slow enough that we will have plenty of time regardless x_x

@cherokeemoon Yeah. Its such a fresh take on the genre. We have enough retards that don't even deserve love.

Her stupid sister " How dare you marry a stranger?", she went in your place! Now she will be happy, and your delusions of being great at helping the poor will go down the drain :)

Dex-chan lover
@Nep if my english was better i would help translating the spanish version coz they already finished season 1 with chapter 99, but i dont know how to contact them to ask permission to use their stuff and im sure i would butcher it coz a lot of meaning is lost with every continuous translation

I love the dynamic between the two main characters. They seem to respect each other and it is something rarely seen in this genre.

Dex-chan lover
'Don't expect love' they say and then proceed to immediatly give each other love.

It's kinda funny.

This is great. They're both mature about the agreement to not expect love with an arranged political marriage, but the mutual respect for each other as partners is there even without love. Especially how they both judge their partner based on what they do rather than act based on rumors like other series. XD

I almost want to see what happens if the relationship based on respect alone stays this way but we all know they'll prolly fall eventually. :v

Users who are viewing this thread