A Villainess No More - Ch. 23

Yay I’m early!
Thank you for the new chapter, I absolutely love this story so far ❤️

I'm early too! I already read a poor translation of this series, but I like it a lot so I'm reading this better quality translation. Thanks a lot for the release!

Dex-chan lover
I think you mean, "Finally, an environment where you aren't shouldering everything and can relax.", right?

Aggregator gang
I think this is probably the Chinese comic I've enjoyed the 2nd most (release that witch is #1 for me)

Most of the Chinese comics I've found on this site usually have pacing issues, in addition to a plethora of other issues like awful characters, story and whatnot

The story implies her comments about social hierarchies are intelligent, but they seem quite problematic to me. Humans are not so easily satisfied.

they are standing in front of a painting of a bridge in the last panel, each on one end. I thought that was the best part of this chapter

I like the story.
I like the story. But god, this always sound alike to an ode about the good of enlightened autocracies (from a Chinese manga, it's amusing when you have read "Mao's last revolution" from Schoenhals or just studied seriously European Ancien Régime back at the University).
Well, this is a story, and actually a good one at that, so I will not grumble.

Everything is good but god the chapters are short and uneventful. You need to read at least 19 chapters in a row to feel like something happened

@Anra7777 Me too! Also I wouldn't have though that that's 'legal'. I do know about mangas that had to be stopped because of similar copyright infringements...

Also, his feet/shoes sometimes look as if he put them on the wrong way...

Users who are viewing this thread