A Villainess No More - Ch. 26

RIght shes walking towards them so by force, I guess? Does this woman even have flaws? Even if it seems she has one, it always make it up to be for something meaningful. 'Evil' my ass

Double-page supporter
Yeah. No.
The child who guided her here because he couldn't remember which way was which. There is a vast chain of command who is entirely incompetent for allowing a kid who knows nothing to do an important job. Punish and fire the kid, punish who ever gave him the job

@stretch22 agreed 100%
I don't know which sets of knights are better. Hopefully she ends up with the better set.
The black Knights at least look cooler and fits her evil vibe, and also seem a bit more disciplined (though, they were expecting her while the white knights weren't).

Also what kind of commander tests their liege lord so blatantly like that? The whole chain of command is messed up.

Thank you guys for translating. Came across so ruff ones...it takes the enjoyment out of reading when the translations don't make sense. Thank you for taking your time to make them awesome.

Dex-chan lover
im still impressed about the spanish translation effort, they are currently translating the 2nd season with the latest chapter being 103. season 1 ended in chapter 99.

i still want someone to reach out to the spanish translation team and see if they can use their version to do a re-translation or something

and since i suck at explaining things i should say that im not trying to throw shade at the english translation, i just want more ppl to read the whole thing so i can talk about it with more ppl

@Koriru The reason why ppl think she's evil is
because her sister spread those rumors. I don't remember the context, but MC did slap her in public. Her sis probably took the chance to worsen her reputation even tho MC was not in the wrong, and as I understand that there is some superstition against red hair in the south as well. The family was using the sister as the advertising face for the events MC organized (likely bc MC had red hair), so public thought the sister was a good and pure person and that MC must be evil for arguing with her (bc the sister has too idealistic view of how nobility should act but little to no actual management skill).

@iskaeil Thats what the story is leading it up to being, but the guy from the White Knights shouldnt have known that (? maybe) information. And just assumes shes evil by raw power alone.

Also I got curious and went RAW snooping. The chapters themselves are not actually originally published this short. The original chapters are much longer. SLC might be cutting them short in order to be more manageable for their team. Which is reasonable so please dont give them flack. This chapter is originally chapter 14 in the raws for comparison.

That being said. Thank you to SLC for taking this story on and working on it in managable incraments.

@Koriru The rumors have spread pretty far because MC's family are a big name due to their jewelry business, and was successful enough that they probably did trade with the north. Merchants are notorious gossips, no matter what setting.
And from what I understand, their family had enough fame that the garbage sister could have been engaged with the prince of the southern nation if she didn't have a terrible personality.
Plus the rumors started when they were in the academy, so there is plenty of time for word to reach another country, especially if their business was as good as it was implied.

The way no one’s going to get reprimanded for this mess up (probably) 😪

Dex-chan lover
Hmm. Is this gonna be a show of force, or a more delicate show of leadership?

Man, it really feels like we're missing some context here, because it's bizarre to see the knight commander test his superior on first meeting like this. I wonder if it's explained in the whole chapter without everything being chopped up.

Dex-chan lover
And now . . .
giphy.gif

We wait.

thnx for your hard work

Users who are viewing this thread