A Villainess No More - Ch. 27

Double-page supporter
Y'all need to brush up on your reading. Her magic is mentioned in the early chapters! Pretty sure it's even shown as well.

Aggregator gang
I'm very surprised that people didn't know she had magic when it was mentioned in previous chapters which was also another reason why she was hated by the people of her hometown.

Also, the reason why she didn't do something "Elegant" is because she didn't trust the knight, hence she just does whatever just to pass the test just for the process of being the duchess.

i duno this is weird ... she doesn't like knights? ok ..that's kinda...childish and shallow in my eyes? Maybe look at their personalities and less at their title? It's just like saying i hate everyone that works as a policeman. Duno what kind of message the author is trying to convey here. And the plot so far didn't capture me too much :(

What’s wrong with blasting a crevice in the ground? It’s quick, easy, and efficient. No need to get down and dirty. I find her solution to be the most appropriate for her situation.

Wow she's certainly not weak, feels a waste for her to change from a knight given how strong she is. Nice magic power there certainly got her point across. i wonder if we will get any backstory why she doesn't trust knights.

Dex-chan lover
Damn. Girl is going hard to get close to her.

Not that we can blame her. Ana is excellent in all respects it seems.

@herianca

Taking into account how judging her without ever looking at her personality is what ALL have ALWAYS done with her, I think that the MC has every right to behave in the same way.

Especially with the knights, who along with her sister are the ones who have always treated her as if she were an amoral monster.

In fact, I find much more humane this behaviour of distrust that the classic “i'm a saintess and forgive everyone with a smile” typical of MarySue

Dex-chan lover
Lol 'if she doesn't trust knights then I just need to quit being a knight' thought process is so funny xD
Many thanks

It isn’t only the fact that her sister was (aspiring to be) a knight, but the sister’s fans and followers were knights who blatantly disregarded Ana, made up rumors about her, slandered her name, and used their position for all the wrong reasons. Also her powers were hinted at in chapter two and even used in chapter four or five on some dumb fanboying knights blocking her path. (Insert obligatory fuck the sister speech here.)

I’m glad I’m not the only one skeptical of the FL’s lack of de-escalation skills. She basically just one-punched the situation....

Banned
Poor Athy... doesn't trust knights because
scumbag knights when she was younger assuming the worst of her and treating her poorly and deceiving her :(

Users who are viewing this thread