A Villainess No More - Ch. 4

Lillian has a point, especially if commoners aren't doing well since nobles need commoners to get their wealth, but those "knights" are seriously stupid. Like bruh wdym????? You call reasoning harassment like wtf. Lillian also needs a chill pill, she's too hot-headed

Dex-chan lover
I'm really frustrated. I tried holding back cause I rant far too much but this nincompoop doesn't understand how caste and class works!
you sure can preach when you have the luxury but to not understand your own duties. the system is far by perfect, especially with how exploitable it is, but "welfare" isn't the end all be all. it can be ineffective in some case and if it IS a simple art exhibition, why get your bloomers in a twist.
there is nothing wrong with welfare but its the same as going to 3rd world countries and photographing your good deeds. this lady is just flaunting her own luxury. I feel that she's a spend thrift that doesn't actually know the true concept of "noblesse oblige", especially with how idiotic with her posse is. ughhh... she isn't better than those who surround themselves with people who only flatter themselves.
I haven't seen anything that would be cause for concern. welfare works in situations where relief is needed, tax payers are paying people to improve their situations, not just for a days bread. especially when the king's concern is about the next generation's female population being uneducated in house affairs with how their swarming barracks.
MC was so happy with a drop of validation of her work (last chapter). and this sister of her doesn't even defend her blood-sister from her "friends" (previous chapter)
being a woman revolutionary is right but! in the right circumstance and the RIGHT PRACTICE. who the **** goes at a training dummy till it becomes concerning?
I fume a lot despite knowing this is just fiction. I just empathize with characters a whole lot, especially when the antagonist? is painted in such a bad light

Lillian will realize how much MC has done for the family and everyone once she leaves because no one will be able to do what MC did... Then she'll suffer for being dumb and useless lol

Lillian doesn't seem to recognize her own privilege. I think she's been on Tumblr for too long lol but I'm more annoyed with those knights that don't recognize how to act in this situation. "Please stop harassing her" indeed. I hate people like them the most. They make up their own stories in their head regardless of the truth of the matter and try to force it onto others. Our MC gave them a warning and possibly kept the situation from going out of control - I was afraid those knights would get violent on her.

And I though that even if Lillian was childish, at least she understands her sister well..... NOPE. Athy is carrying that whole kingdom on her back. They can't do anything without her, but treat her like utter crap. Good riddance to them all.

So little sis is a naive spoiled brat that doesn't realize you can garner more support at the art gala by networking than at the banquet no one gives a shit about.

Aggregator gang
dcx1dzr-a56428d8-9b1a-46db-a8bc-e6fcf0529233.png

She didn’t even listen to her.. but what I want to find out is HOW THE HELL IS THAT CONSIDERED HARASSING

foolish people that think the world can be saved by kind words and nice actions. blood and tears from people are needed even if it means the suffering of others. power is needed for change to happen, is not easy nor nice and if the world could change that easily then i would have changed hundreds of years ago

foolish people that think the world can be saved by kind words and nice actions. blood and tears from people are needed even if it means the suffering of others. power is needed for change to happen, is not easy nor nice and if the world could change that easily then i would have changed hundreds of years ago

it wasnt even harassing. MC just needed to talk w her sis and shes acting childish over it. the MC is more matured

Its like monty python skit.
Ah, now we see the violence inherent in the system.
Shut up!
Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! HELP! HELP! I'm being repressed

Users who are viewing this thread