A Villainess No More - Ch. 4

Supporter
I had to stop and lol
SZp5UVR.png
this image quality is impressive

I didn't even notice there was a person in the top left frame until after I took the screenshot since it's so low res
but then the text is clear

@Ellollie they said it was an art gallery meaning probably many generous donations from nobles which can then be put toward proper relief effort instead of a fundraising gala.

She is a spoiled brat who only knows how to whine while disregarding her own family members and yet somehow susceptible to peer pressure just because her ego is boosted.

bruh. shes literally marrying a stranger which prevents u from needing to. ur such a brat. y does the mc spend so much effort on her when everyone thinks she "harasses" her

Omg .... she’s so high up in her own idea of morality that she thinks anyone who thinks differently to her are wrong no matter what.... girl .....,, (also hi to her army of simps that must guard their “angel” ;) )

Double-page supporter
ALso considering that relying on charity events to aid poor people (in this case seems referred to the overall of commoners) is wrong and counterproductive.
First becouse if the tragets are very indegent people, then you don't send money, you organize to send daily necessities (food,water, clothes)
Second is becouse you don't know how the money is distributed and there is the risk of some corrupted intermediaries. Also poors are probably targetted by crimes syndacates, and every money risk to go directly into the syndacate pockets.
Third becouse the existance of many poors is a sign of a cirtical flaw of the system (too high taxation, too low revenues, diseguality in wealth distribution)

A fundrising events can work only for exceptional events, as disaster relief fundrisers. And even that more often then not, you don't rise moneys but necessities.

Users who are viewing this thread