A Villainess No More - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck is wrong with this bitch..
If nobody stop her Imma gonna slap her with my hershey chocolate bar.

*sees sudden spike in chapter comments*
Ah so this is when everyone noticed the sister is a grade A stupid

i hope the entire cloix family ruins themselves after athanasia leaves for the north ugh they deserve it

Group Leader
lmao they're all fucking dumb. the mother for being a worthless trophy wife who doesn't have the balls or the brains to help the house she probably married into.

the sister for being so loud. she talks more than she listens. idk about their situation specifically, but it's probably something like...the nobles buy luxury goods from merchants and whatnot, so they're basically spplying commoner workers and such with their wages indirectly. flaunting off their wealth contributes to the circulation of money in their country. a charity event is short lived and has little effect on the economy/relief of those living in poverty compared to steady income jobs.

honestly, it wouldn't have to be this way if these people (lillian, the guards, the commoners) would understand that a pursuit of higher education = more money. it's common for developed countries to outsource low skilled jobs to developing countries (like with the aristocrats to commoners), but the effect of such decisions produce more citizens of the latter pursuing a higher education to raise their country's living standards. the commoners here don't do that (probably, not enough detail about that). instead, they see immediate relief (charity events, idk) and are content with that kind of dependency on the nobility. i can't really blame them for not seeing the correlation between education and wealth depending on the time period.

those workers are fucking audacious. taking after their shitty master, to which i take back my comment about lillian. she's awful. wow.

Dex-chan lover
Viva la revolution. Noblesse oblige never worked out in reality, in spite of all the many self-serving writings of nobles to the contrary.

Urgh they need to have the capital in order to have a charity event.
Also, how dare they stop her when she's of higher rang. She wasn't even bullying her sister, just talking to her

There's some big brain English in this chapter. "The noble's profligacy takes precedence over philanthropy" is some Grade A alliteration and vocab.

Dex-chan lover
re-reading this again, im also mad again, that little fucker and her fan club dont understand anything

I don't count myself as the smartest individual, but even I can see that her younger sister is indeed part of the dumbass faction.

"Hurr dee durr give commoners more money durr durr ruin prosperity for the entire kingdom hurr"

Re-reading to and that sister is too innocent. It's thanks to her that she is called an evil lady. Because she is the saint for helping commoners her big sister gets called an evil lady. But since she is leaving she is finnaly free off the daily dose of destroyed braincells thanks to the little sister.

Dex-chan lover
This is actually unreal like wth are they even talking about do u think talking to your sister is harassing give me a freaking break on these dudes

isn't it nice to be lillian, no responsabilities because your older sis cares of and takes the brunt of everything
and you don't even recognise that. god, i want athanasia to leave and be happy and leave these narrow-minded people behind

The sister is quite arrogant, shes had a privileged life and gets whatever she wants. Who does she think she is to judge judge her sister like that and throw a tantrum like a child?
I hate those kids of characters

Dex-chan lover
This ignorant brat needs to get some respect and knowledge slap the fuck into her peanut sized brain! With her followers not far behind I feel upset for her sister trying to cover for her dumb ass even lying to the King for her... -.-"

Users who are viewing this thread