A Villainess No More - Ch. 4

Aggregator gang
I hope Athanasia's house falls at the hands of her foolish and naive sister so then Lillian can finally see how incompetent she is compared to Athanasia. Listen more, act less. There are ways to help commoners without lashing out at nobles simply for being born nobles.

Aggregator gang
@eliterodriguez god damn but same I agree. Lillian probably will blame Athanasia for leaving, which sucks because Athanasia only left because Lillian's a dramatic ass pussy bitch.

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia
@Siikalahna

When the Blond dunce is no longer 'held back by the evil sister' she's going to postpone if not outright cancel events for nobles left and right, scoffing at the 'privileged rich' while also expecting them to 'pay up' that is not going to go over well.

The way she's written so far I wouldn't be surprised if she convinces her father to raise taxes across the board so that her family can donate more to the 'poor'. Since those other, dastardly nobles, are going to feel a whole lot less charitable when they notice Blondies unrestrained antics.

Of-course, raising taxes so she can give a little bit back isn't going to actually help anyone, and as always with such shortsighted/retarded policies, eventually they're going to run out of other peoples money.

Throw in mismanagement of paperwork, misuse of (public)funding, unsustainable tax rates (chasing merchants and other productive members of society away), and well, her family is going to lose whatever standing, funding, and territory they currently may have.

(Thanks for reading so far, and have a good one!)

Thank you so much for the chapters!!
Srsly. I hate characters like her blonde sister. She’s an absolute idiot. I wouldn’t be surprised if one day the family she’s been protecting will fall into ruin one day all because of that little sister of hers

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much for the chapters. I get hooked on these types of series more than I thought possible.

Little sister still sucks. FMC clearly is the brains behind the family. Like others have said, I think once FMC leaves the house will being to fall into disarray. Little sister seems so willfully ignorant and stubborn and will probably find a way to rationalize blaming her sister.

Lilian is so naive, spoiled, insecure and annoying. She loves having people worship and dote on her without doing anything useful besides spill blind ideals. Meanwhile her older sister does all the work and understands how complex being a noble is and the value of relationships.

Can they just disown her. Or have the King just punish her.

Lillian wants money to go to gathering money for the poor instead of a frivolous party for showing off wealth. How is that so bad? Her event was planned anyway it sounds like, it was Athanansia that disrupted Lillians plans. The only thing I can fault Lillian for is failing to listen to her sister. Eve if she figures she knows what she's going to say, it still makes sense to let her say it.

This comic is actually moderately interesting thanks to Lillian, someone against the stupid concept of nobility. Without a character like her it would be the usual trash cookie cutter of this genre.

Well the story does seem to be using Lillian as a bit of a strawman to push it's ideals of nobility over equality. Too early to be sure.

@karolyn That... okay, I admit I don't remember that part when the mother complimented her.
Still can't understand why she's so surprised, when she should've been doing it before Athanasia took it upon herself. Did they have a boom in employees? Or estates? Well, whatever, I'm more pissed off at Lilian.

I can't wait till Athanasia leaves this country behind!

Lilian is annoying.. Please she is so proud of being worshipped and so far, she never really serious in stopping those people from condemning her own sister. The grudge probably still on from being slapped.

Hey lilian why are you so naive? Yes the art exhibit is for the rich to flaunt their money (correct me if I'm wrong) but the money will be given to the poor. So it will really benefit many people. Athanasia is the kindest person and the most noblest and smart!

Dex-chan lover
ok so is that the reason? she didnt stand up for her sister because she actually agrees? well athanasia is at fault too since she is kinda over protecting lillian and not explain the actuality to her and just telling her thats how it should be...

My problem with the little sis is plain and simple the only thing she is doing is throwing a tantrum and refusing to listen to her older sister.

Double-page supporter
@Shamz My assumption is that Lillian is so stupid due to never attending her classes that she doesn't understand anything Athanasia says. Even if Lillian could understand, she is unwilling to listen, and those typeso f people are far worse than people who are too stupid to comprehend. After all, at least the stupid person might be willing to listen and learn.

what a self-righteous b*tch I wanna see her get saddled with all of the paperwork and responsibility her sister handled and crumble

This... intrigues me so much! XD Like skimming the comments, everyone hates Lillian for a good cause of course... but when I look at it, Lillian is just like all those heroines that are shoved into nobility to begin with while our Athanasia is normally the villain. This is such a good switch up! I can't wait to watch this slow burn happen! But more than anything, it would be nice to see the spoiled child grow up and learn what our villains normally have to deal with. Especially since.... there can't be a heroine without a villain.

Users who are viewing this thread