A Villainess No More - Ch. 4

Shamz, did read chapter 1 page 7? Jillian is to jealousy of sister Asia to listen to her. That manor will be in ruins 35 days.

Like everyone else I'm getting sick of the sister's self-righteous trip, she thinks she knows what everyone else will say but truth is she is the one who is most predictable and stuck with tunnel vision. Interesting enough, if the perspective was shifted a bit, the sister would indeed seem like the people's hero she is in the public eye. Goes to show ignorance and perspective can make or break how you interpret someone.

Contributor
Yeah, it's better for our main character to just leave and see her family fall in ruin.

Can't wait to see her enjoying her new life.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope the family gets ruined. I can't fucking take SJW characters.

Good job on the authors, it's hard to make people hate a character for genuine non-stupid reasons.

I suspect that she has other reasons for saying that---such as she is protecting her sister's ability to continue to do charity at the risk of the family being harmed by the douchbaggy nobles hurting them.

Group Leader
The little sis is all talk, but she doesn't realize her poor sister is doing all the thankless hardwork behind the scenes.
Hope MC's family (especially the sister) gets a couple of good slaps in the face before they realize that Athanasia is a damn good girl.

Fed-Kun's army
@sakuchu Judging by the actions of her parents, it is safe to say that they are fully aware of the hardwork she does. Unfortunately her little sister is a wildchild that is quick to throw tantrums and hysterically threaten suicide and act like a child to get her way. She legitimately believes that what she is doing is morally good so it's not like the younger sister is inherently evil however the road to hell was paved with good intentions and her naivete will backfire on her or it will be used and manipulated.

How shortsighted it is to think simple charity helps the poor. Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Spending money on the education and betterment of the people would do far more than draining the kingdoms' coffers on wasteful welfare.

Dex-chan lover
What the heck has the mother been doing this entire time if she was managing all of the finances and now thats the daughter is leaving she's like "oh no what will I do" I dont know your job maybe? and then this garbage sister "OpPrEsSiOn!!". Who are these people, knights? what rights do knights have to talk back to anyone in a position higher than them even if they are upset about the charity event.

Okay, Lillian is spoiled and is probably ignorant of her sister's hard work.

In a way, it's good that she has this sense of justice but she needs more than her sense of justice to get what she wants. She only looking at one side after all and she's going to mess up if she doesn't learn from her family. Once her sister is gone everyone is going turn on her.

Asia use the Art event to common trades people to get customers. To keep business coming. SIGN!

Fed-Kun's army
@sweet_devil Ikr! This is so interesting. Younger sis views are like those of every 'nobility manga shoujo heroine' but from a different perspective 😄

Double-page supporter
This bratty ignorant meatheaded "my justice is better than yours" idiot of an idiot is annoying. I swear, if she falls in love with the duke I'll crawl into the screen and beat her

This god damn it younger sister! Does she even know how much that country suffer because of her actions?! Doesn't even listen to reasons! Same goes with every single character inside this Manhua! Even the MOBs (except for the king)

Users who are viewing this thread