A Villainess No More - Ch. 4

Fed-Kun's army
Its hilarious to see you guys consider the sister irreparably stupid when this is not even really that uncommon

The sister and her group are literally SJW, just in a less liberal time period and when social issue was genuinely a thing.
I bet half of you will agree to the sister if this was set in real life.
But of course, since sister is ""bad"" she has to be stupid and dumb, amiright?

wowww she really is taking care of everything isn't she. Well, the king already knows the impact the spoilt lil sis is making - he should make her shut up at least. As for our protag, *sigh* so pitiful

@Ifrittuccia

preachhhhh, that lil sis needs to count her blessings. And stop being so freakin selfish, get off ur high horse girl urgh

@viewtiful Nah, I still won't agree with the little sister even if this were set in real life. In no world and time should charity be done just for the sake of it. Governing well to build economy and opening more opportunity for people are the right way for it, because then the civilians can build their life on their own rather than waiting for the next charity to happen. For an example, if there was a disaster in real life, which would be better: 1. Only giving charity such as tents, clothes, and food aid in predetermined time. or 2. Helping the people in the disaster area to build their home and livehood again so that they can return to their normal lives? It's no contest right.

Also, yes the little sister is stupid. Just look at all the istances where she appears: 1. She reject the marriage proposal just because of the rumor about the Duke. She did not know who he truly is and she already decided not to even try to know. 2. When her family tried to convince her she threatened TO KILL HERSELF without hearing the reason and why there should be a political marriage because "of course her parents did not care about her if they decided to marry her off just like that, and if so then it's better for her to just die". 3. After it was decided that Athanasia become the bride, she HAS THE GALL to ask whether Athanasia is fine with marrying the Duke in the rumors. As if it is not because of her that Athanasia has to step up and take responsibility.

Do I need to go on here? because all the reason I just said above is from the previous chapters, not the newest ones released by SLC. I could edit this and go on if needed though. I would be happy to do that 😁

@viewtiful
I mean not really, the time periods cannot even be compared. Also even in the current times big charity events are sponsored by someone.
But the main reason her sister is so wrong is due to the fact that if these nobles don't get the banquets and social gatherings where they talk about stuff and are shoved with compliments they wouldn't give a cent for the so called charity. The ones with money and influence are not Lilian supporters and followers. It's the parents of the followers and you think they would listen to a little girl like her? Of course not. That's being delusional.
We already got see that Lilian supporters are young people who clearly haven't worked for what they have and poor people who think they finally got a voice from the nobility. But the influential people who can actually make a difference (like the king) you can see that they wouldn't be supportive of her behaviour.

It's like you telling me people giving money to a homeless person is better than helping him find a job and shelter.

Her loft authority??? Bich, she just asked them three times nicely to let her through, if they didn't budge what was the next step??? Also, I'm guessing this is her home, the heck are they not allowing her to move freely in her home???
You decided to one-sidedly end the conversation when she wasn't finished, of course she was going to follow you 🤦🏻

I like the dynamic between the two sisters. I don’t think the little sister is stupid. She is a bit naive and a little spoiled which most nobels are, but her heart is in the right place. She wants to change society but doesn’t know how, which I would expect from someone who is inexperienced. I place some blame on the parents for not engaging and disciplining her properly. Poor older sister has so much on her plate, shouldn’t be her job in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
@Jb9090 Issue is tho that where the sister actually has backbone is ONLY when it comes to matters of the "obligations of a noble" and whenever anything else happens, she cowers like a dog. Her own guards are openly mocking her sister and you don't do shit but get mad at her when she tells them to leave, they refuse and she does the correct thing in punishing their behaviour when they threaten her, she threatens back. Or in chapter 1 when her "friends" bully her sister and she looks at her with puppy dog eyes. Lillian is very inconsistent, might portray her naive nature, but it is too black and white.

😤PQP eu odeio essa menina.
Essas "heroinas" impulsivas e burras, sempre dão problemas. Não tem como eu gostar dessa Lillian.
😡

Dex-chan lover
That Noble art exhibition is probably to raise money for the charity.... All proceedings for the Noble art event is most likely going to be donated to the commoner. But man the little sister is so narrow minded. So focused on her own justice and can't see the larger picture
Many thanks

I think that once Athanasia leaves and the family falls to ruin without her the sister will blame her. I dont think she can ever see that her actions have consequences and that things can be her fault.

That little sister is a perfect example of a hypocrite. Can’t wait for their entire nation get run over by the reality that Athanasia contributed to their thankless society more than they could ever think of and realize how incompetent that hero-complex of a sister really is.

Dex-chan lover
@Siikalahna @Mangareader

Well, I gave it a year to be generous, but it's not like they'll blow all their funds in a month. They'll gradually end in the red every month and dip into their reserves for a while. I figured it would take half a year give or take to completely lose everything Athanasia's hard-earned stockpile of funds, and another half for Lilian's friends to be either unwilling or unable to lend them any more money.

Dex-chan lover
man she keeps getting worst and worst, and i honest to god hope the mc calls her out on her bullshit before leaving, or at least give her a warning coz without the MC the house its gonna be fucked

Dex-chan lover
POS sister and insubordinate workers should be punished. I like seeing that A basically took care of the family, I hope the family crashes when she leaves.

Fuck, I can already tell this is going to be a slow burn :c. Thanks for the 3 chapters and look forward to more. Looks promising, god I'm a real sucker for this type of story xD

Users who are viewing this thread