A Villainess No More - Ch. 6

Contributor
I'm so looking forward to all the commoners having a worse life, because of the useless sister (in a long term thinking) and not good enough ability from the familiy in ruling the land

EXCUSE ME? Who are you to think that the Duke want only you to be his wife. What a narcisstic "angelic little sister" you are. When you can't even do anything besides hacking swords and preaching "the goodness of all". Go to hell and eat karma.

Dex-chan lover
@Whacka TBH looking forward to the misery that's sure to follow her departure.

Whether it is the incompetent parents, or the social justice sister, or even the peasants they all deserve the upcoming reality check. (And fall from grace, ofcourse.)

Dex-chan lover
I don't care how you doin it, the blonde sister is a bitch.

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah, little sis was a bit of a narcissist, isn't she?

Whatever. This country's business is now this country's. At least everyone agrees that she's going to a place that'll suit her more.

Fed-Kun's army
haha they have no idea who just left, Her leaving marks the downfall of the town. Her family has no idea how to run things and the blonde only knows how to fight with a one-sided track of mind

Aggregator gang
Who the hell would like to marry a spoiled girl who doesn't realize the sacrifices her older sister made for her?
If it were not for that false face of yours that you offer to the nobles of the kingdom, they would not bear it either.

Thank you for the release. Lilian is truly self centered and narcissistic . Older sister should have hit her harder.

Up till the end she remained oblivious of everything and puts herself so highly.... Is she just dumb that she thinks of her sister so poorly when her sister has been working so hard? How selfish she is... Thinking that hosting the charity event was from her hard work.. thank god Anastasia can leave

Contributor
She was wayyyy to good for this crap place.

Good thing she left to get the life she deserve.

Dex-chan lover
LOLOLOLOL Look at the caring sister! Who thinks only about the people... Look at her wanting to avoid going to her sisters wedding only because she refused to marry the man. Why not let only the parents go if she doesnt want to? Look... Holding the family accountable? What about the young lady who would be held accountable for being the unwanted substitute?

Only thing like.. Anastasia isn't unwanted in the winter wonder land.
I really don't understand how those rumors began among the commoners but I think the rumors got to the younger sister's head. And she COMPLETELY believes these rumors about her own deeds and Anastasia's to be true. My my.

Wonder if she will learn now that Anastasia is away. What troubles she will cause. And in the end run away from, escaping to the winterland....

Many thanks

Whoa, her little sister is such a selfish brat for not even allowing her parents to go with Anastasia. Anyway, so glad that Anastasia is finally getting away from all these toxic and self-centred people. They will realised how they have just lost an important and capable person later on and regret.

Fed-Kun's army
her sister is a million times prettier lmaoooo if anything the duke would think he got a better deal imo!!!! god what an awful sister. and that stupid town is going to go to shit with no one competent to look after the finances lmaooooo YOU GONNA LEARN, JERKS

At least the parents still a bit concerned about her. Her sis tho... selfish yo the core. Only thinking about herself, not even having a tiny bit of gratitude towards mc :/

I can't wait for the sister meets her future in-law and see how handsome, noble and amazing he is, how her sister helped the people more that she ever did, the nobility falling apart because they don't know what to do...
Honestly, may be weird that Athanasia would be such a important piece for the kingdom stability, but I want some shacking for them to understand what they lost

Users who are viewing this thread