A Villainess No More

I know that FL and ML will probably just together but I feel like they could both have lovers they're more interested in and their respective spouse would just be chill with it as it doesn't exactly inconvenience their life's, just as long as both take their duty seriously.

I love this comic a lot! The 2 ML's are unbelievably mature and realistic. This is probably one of the few manhuas I actually like (not that others are bad, it's just that most manhua's I've tried reading have unbelievable/unrelatable characters or plot... But that's just my personal experience though)

Double-page supporter
Her sister should just become a soldier or whatever else that does suit her.
(Assuming that her swordsmanship is good.)

I don't see any evil lady. Story a bit dull and bad characters are evil for the sake of being evil.

the plot progression is a little too slow for me and until now they have not reveal why is called the evil girl nor any "conflict or problems" happened which made it kind of boring to read.

Love this story!!!

All the raws are here and they go up to chapter 90: https://rawdevart.com/comic/evil-lady-will-change/

Agree with TheCuriousBean, it's good, but it's so slow. I feel like you could easily push into twice as much story into each chapter.
Hopefully it will pick up pace soon, because I like the plot we've got, but the pacing is just way too slow.

@Lazeran no, i dont think they are evil for the sake of being evil.
It feels more like it will despict how different ideologies clash, it has an obvious representation when lillian said
"we just cant meet eye to eye" while giving her sister her back.
Lillian is seen as a saint, and she herself has good intentions, but is very naive and cant see further than just "my sister prefers flaunting the riches instead of feeding the poor"
This has potential for being good, i especially loved the scene where lillian said that she didnt want to attend the wedding because "the duke will want to switch brides" like wtf, that level of confidence and then her sister ignored that and asked her to be happy, guess what, lillian couldnt meet her eyes and just felt unconfortable. Cause she knew she was sacrificing her sister.
Also, am i the only one who finds the face of the fl somewhat strange? Like i cant find her pretty or ugly, just weird. Like if an amateur tried to replicate the mona lisa but made a minimal mistake everywhere. Maybe is the smile?

Every chapter there will be one, maybe two scene's.
Even something like putting on her wedding dress is an entire chapter.
I really wonder often what the point is of alot of pannels and scene's is.
Like, why show us the preparations or even the wedding, spending 3 chapters on it, when nothing happens. Just a picture of them in wedding clothes before the altar would have been enough.
It's like the writer is just going through the motions, not wanting to skip ahead. That's why the story feels dragged out, there's so muh unneeded info. Kinda sad, cause the plot dynamics have alot of potential. The execution is just lackluster.

I'll catch up on chapters once in a while, that way it's still an okay read.

I really like this! It's not filled with drama, the story is interesting, the art is gorgeous, and I find it rather calming to read. It's something I would like to read bundles of chapters at a time, so I probably wont read updates until theres several new chapters to read. 😄

i like this manga, but it is really slow paced so i hope you can post more at a time. you dont have to tho but thanks anyways !

I am so in love with this story!

Granted is slow but not as much as I thought in the first 5 chapters? And anyway I don't think anything happens in manhwa until chapter 30, lol. What came as a surprise is everything that I am able to see! All the things that are actually happening! Just not in form of conflict or sadness. I don't know if this is a spoiler but
I specially loved the wedding dress selection. Mostly due to how she handle being misinterpreted but also because all the wedding dresses were of different colours. And that's really nice and amazing considering how it used to be like that. It's nice to see a little touch of history on this.
It's makes me wonder what other things are apparent but I have yet to discover because of my lack of knowledge. Also, seems like there's a lot of manners and education going on which I'm barely aware of!

I do love the kids of story this one is. It's really fresh to see your usual protagonist portrayed as impatient, uncooperative and stubborn. It's not strange for me to notice that, yeah, that's probably what happens when you want to give everyone good quality things (as is fair) but never went into details on how you will deliver or how you can save others money so they have a better oportunity (as many authors of Justice usually skip that part).

I do hope they both fell in love due to comprehension, a common goal, understanding and hard work in different areas that benefit them and those who are under their care.

Dex-chan lover
a VERY good story. I've literally binged and must have bothered some people with my comments per chapter. This story...
1) a clear cut "villain" to direct hate at. it's not complicated BUT they hang around
2) the characters are complex and genuine. they resolve the "little details" mainstream authors let slide
3) the MC is sub-plot OP. she is very capable and used other methods aside from brusque force. AND they're not stupidly big brain. the little issues every chapter doesn't boil down to "let's coup the kingdom" or something that is only fictionally possible.
4) this story has short chapters BUT they avoid a lot of bullets of those that drag arcs for many chapters.
I probably won't have the same enthusiasm moving forward, cause I'll forget. but it was worth the binge

yli

I like how the characters are mature and portrayed close to realistic.They dont feel empty and not too nonchalant either.
Not like the mainstream tropes out there.
However, I feel like the progress can sometimes be fast, or that it can also be really slow.

Double-page supporter
I find the title pretty deceptive. The "evil lady" does not change. She is not evil is my opinion and her behavior remains steadfast. It is only that the people around her that change, not that the people around her change their minds just but that she leaves the toxic environment she was in and found new people who understand and appreciate her.

@Mojo, I thinks it's cause
before she left her house, her reputation (probably among commoners and astriocratic males) said she was evil, and compared to her sister.

Users who are viewing this thread