A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Ch. 4

Group Leader
Wish I could read korean so I could jump into the novel. It's so good I can't wait for weekly manhwa ahhhhhhh.

Dex-chan lover
this is kind of a cliff- I want to know whose she going to meet. could impact the rest of the story

Dex-chan lover
I'd say they have some pretty common and normal names for the period this looks like it's based off of and I think it's refreshing compared to other stories making up or using hard to pronounce long names that even though out the story they are shortened into nicknames no shade but Athanasia, Calliope, Adelaide, Aristia

I kind of thought that the husband took half the money and left the family to start a new life somewhere it's nice? To have confirmation he wasn't a terrible man and actually died doing what he said he was.

I figure the step-daughters are probably supposed to be less attractive or plain but they actually have a charming appeal that draws the eyes... Their soft faces and pleasant noses are sort of moominesque.

Thanks for the update~
Yup, I will be really anxious if I became Mildred. In the original story of Cinderella, it didn't mention that the stepsisters are getting married. And our MC has Mildred pas memories too, so the affection for her daughters is still strong :')

Is it just me or the change of frame transition just got abrupt after meeting with the tailor?
I got confused and thought that was Mildred having a back story or smth 🤣

But anyhow thank you for translating!
I’m quite ready to reread this again and again 🙌
Even if it hasn’t have much chapters yet lol

The names are so realistic to the time period this manhwa is representing. So refreshing when I think about the weird made up names that are in some other manhwas.

I love the step-daughters btw! They are so cute and caring towards their monther

Thank you for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread