A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Ch. 8

is it strange that i find the two 'step-sisters' cuter than 'cinderella'? their faces have a lot more character than the cookie-cutter beautiful and adorable MC.

I really like this story so far (inlcuding what I've spoilered myself from the raws), so I am happy this is getting some love <3

It's just so... different, and unique among the trigillions of isekai stories. FL is smart, pays attention, takes this seriously, and has her act together. She doesn't need to be rescued by some god-like ML, doesn't need to be protected or saved, and doesn't need superpowers to be worthy - she's just taking the situation at hand and doing her best. Love her so much!

Poor lily. Handsome guy shows up, and she thinks she has a shot but he’s actually looking to become her stepdad lol

Mm so far Lily and Iris have far more character fleshed out than Cinderella herself, but let's see when the prince part arrives...

This is a very refreshing read! Thank you translators for all the hard work!

Pff... so funny how MC just ignores him trying to flirt with her and thinks about her daughters and using ML for his business knowledge.

Thanks for the chapter!

@misto713 Agreed, the two stepsisters also look cuter to me because they stand out more compared to the rest of the attractive cast. If you had a bouquet of 11 roses and 1 daisy, then it's clear that the daisy will stand out in comparison.

I also like that Iris has freckles and her mother's green eye color, while Lily has brown eyes but her mother's sharp angled eye shape.

I like this story, but I'm honestly wondering why the author bothered to have the main character be isekai'd. It seems completely irrelevant besides the "this reminds me of cinderella" thing, which could have been easily included in a different way. It's kind of a shame, but at least it's not to the level of "I'm a child of this house".

Group Leader
@charasander isn't it already explained that her mindset is different because of isekai? If left to the old Mildred, her suffering from losing her husband, half the money, house with no servant and three daughters would drive her mad. And lead it down usual Cinderella plot.

I think the two biological daughters' big noses are supposed to make them look "ugly" compared to the blonde Cinderella stepdaughter, but they're both really cute too.

Fed-Kun's army
@dragonet It does make them look less attractive but they have a very homely charm to them. Basically a "cute in their own way" sort of thing.

Users who are viewing this thread