A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Ch. 8

The story is interesting so far, though I can't help but find the ML sketchy as F, lol. 😂

Fed-Kun's army
So I'm liking all the daughters other than Cinderella. She doesn't seem to bring anything to the table

Supporter
@sketchy333
like his comment about expecting to explore the house alone with mildred, despite mildred having 3 young daughters she needs to look after!!!
well, a typical aristocratic house has servants to tend to the kids
I'm pretty sure (not certain) that he is still ignorant of the fact there are no servants. he was surprised that she made the food personally

Fed-Kun's army
Ye, this translation is 10000000% better than the one that has about 17 chapters lol

I still can't bring myself to like this dude 😣 He just doesn't feel right for me. I really wish Mildred doesn't end up with him

Aggregator gang
Every chapter is just so oddly satisfying~! I love how seriously the mom takes parenting. And that ML.... He's such a rascal. I love it!
Thanks for the chapter <3

Mildred's daughter is so cute i liked lily the most Not just shes pretty but she is also cute lol and the other sister as well they are cute out of cutest ><~~

I have good news maybe?
He's not trying to hit on......your children.

People out here say things about plot, how beautiful the mother is for her age, how the daughters are.......

Me, I just love how the author has used color to show the absolute brilliance of the story. Personally love the hue of green of the mothers eyes, mad beauty. Doesn't mean it will look good in irl for a woman but the green eyes with green mascara was the absolute cherry on top of the cake.

Ah, I remember having the same thoughts when I was going to make pie crust: couldn't be easier... As long as you don't knead it with your hands more than necessary, the butter is right out the fridge and a pretty sturdy fork 🤣

This is different, I like it. Though I dont really see the Cinderlla premise being used much other than set up. Seemed a bit pointless to me but I guess it skips the need to explain too much since most people know of it.

i really enjoy how mildred is aware of her position and the actions expected of her despite being thrown into this without question. its refreshing to have one act like a responsible adult for once.

Group Leader
The FL is lost, the guy wants her, not her daughters. 🤔 But the story is very slow-flowing, but so far I like it.

Thank you for the new chapter! 😘

Double-page supporter
For someone in charge of teaching a young man "various things" he seems kind of clueless on basic etiquette between the sexes.

giphy.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJOXooE-JSA

Dex-chan lover
@rkkn fair enough! but it still wouldn't exactly look good for the girls to see their recently widowed mother chat it up all friendly-like with a dashing young man, you know? (though... now i can't remember if mildred told the girls their father passed away? at least not that we've seen, i only remember mildred informing her brother & sister-in-law at the party) and you're right about him not knowing there aren't any servants in the house, i think he only has a vague suspicion at this point

@Binary10011 👍

Mildred is not dumb. She was 37 and already married twice so even though she know he's flirting, she act oblivious.

Bc she know it's less likely for an young unmarried guy like him to seriously thinking ab marry her.

Dex-chan lover
Heheh. Mildred is mom-ing so hard she hears a handsome man is unmarried and thinks about how her daughters can't have friends their age instead of dwelling on the fact that he's a bachelor for even a second.

Don't go for this guy, Lily. Or rather, don't fall so easily.

Users who are viewing this thread