A Wicked Tale of Cinderella's Stepmom - Ch. 8

That moment when you click to go to the next chapter but get redirected to the title page... That feeling is always horrible.

Yessss❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️, this translation is 10000000% better than the one that has about 17 chapters lol. (2).

Thank you for the translations! Mil is so cool. Like I wouldn't be surprised if the Daniel guy really falls for her (I'm still a little sus of him though).

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh~ such a sweet family... but dud lily fell already??

I am sorry but I do not care about that Baron guy at all. Just seems like a douche. Is there really anyone that likes it when a guy wont tell anything about himself while inquiring only the woman about her, and then expects her to talk when he himself wont?! What is he mysterious and that is awesome?! Fxxk that! I dont trust that guy for a minute, especially since he has been too pushy/into her for a while with no reason. Pretty sure that she herself dont really feel the need to even get herself a new husband and just want to live with her daughers, then fxxking let her. Him being there does not even have anything to do with the story of her raising Cinderalla as her own kid!

This sucks mc is top tier but baron guy, whose probably setting up to b ml, is whatever
Kinda hope we get an upgrade, I doubt it’s gonna happen tho

I am still so surprised to see that the two girls have actual noses! I 'm not quiete sure if this is suppost to make them ugly but i thinks it looks pretty cute

He probably already knows Mildred doesn't have servants; not a single one showed up when he arrived, no one attended them during the meal, and she said she cooked the meal herself. In hindsight, it should have come as a bigger shock to her daughters that she knows how to do housework at all.

@BadChase
Agreed, I like a guy who's open and honest (spontaneous) and answers the questions directly without playing with words and going in circles. It's one thing to feel uncomfortable or not wanting to share something, that's okay, but this guy is just so suspicious. He can see himself and his mysteriousness out.

Users who are viewing this thread